How many SBs without Russell?

W

Welshers

OK folks it's time to admit it. All Russell " 3 n out" Wilson ever was was a liability to this team. Pete is a QB whisperer who made him look 1000x better. Look at Pete put Geno freaking Smith in and the guy is playing 10x better than Wilson. Imagine if we had drafted Allen. Or stuck with Flynn. Or brought a vet in with that defense.

I believe we would have won 3 Super Bowls without Russell "the brand" Wilson than just the 1. It's clear now that Russ was a fraud all along. He can't play in Denver while Geno tears it up here. imagine if we had drafted Geno the year after Russ.

Everyone (besides me and a few others such as Maelstrom and Aros) needs to appologize to Pete Carroll now!!

So how many SBs we win without Russ "blame it on Jesus" Wilson

sutz

Reaction score
My two favorite answers:

1 I don't know

2 I don't care

Give it a rest man. Quit flooding the zone with posts that "aren't about Wilson" even though they are.

pmedic920

Reaction score
How many would we have won with Aaron Rogers or Tom Brady?

Fact is it’s impossible to know, it’s silly to even wager a guess.

YMMV

Edit: it’s like me asking you, if you had watched SB49 at my house would the outcome have been different.

OP
OP
W

Welshers

Edit: it’s like me asking you, if you had watched SB49 at my house would the outcome have been different.
Sorry Pmedic but this analogy doesn't make any sense to me! Where we watch has no outcome on the game. QB is a huge factor. I'm just saying we will never know how good Russ really was now. If he was propped up by Pete all these years and a guy like Geno can just step in and turn the offense from one of the worst to one of the best... it just makes me wonder what we could have done if there was a different guy in there.

I believe Geno was drafted the year after Russ. Imagine if we had drafted him instead and he lit it up for us like he is doing now. 3 SBs

OP
OP
W

Welshers

My two favorite answers:

1 I don't know

2 I don't care

Give it a rest man. Quit flooding the zone with posts that "aren't about Wilson" even though they are.

View attachment 55335
Wow Sutz, I wouldn't have expected this from you. Pretty aggressive. It' OK that you don't know or don't care, but the fact is some of us do! I haven't made a Wilson thread in the zone in quite a while and you call it flooding! Fake news! Sad!