Look on the bright side the Rams or 49ers will win next SB!

Tokadub

Reaction score
I really do think the Rams or the 49ers will win the next Superbowl.

So if you wanna look on the bright side, Wilson with the Broncos will stutter step pretending to be the real deal...

But Wilson will have to face the music when he loses with what the Seahawks blatantly denied him! The Seahawks denied a good O-line, they denied an even ARGUABLY good Offensive Coordinator, and they denied him a head coach that would do the right things to win a Super Bowl.

Wilson might have all those things the Seahawks COULDN'T DO ... maybe the BRONCOS WILL DO... I still think they will be 1 step short. There are just simply better teams, the Rams and 49ers will be better than any AFC team next season IMO.

There is one thing I know for sure 100%... We can NOT HAVE SHANE WALDRON WITH RUSSELL WILSON!!!

That's probably why Wilson left, Wilson like myself realized this guy is unqualified. He's a complete chump. Shane Waldron is the lowest of the low for offensive coordinators... that's just a fact... he has no experience and no qualifications.

Why would I (put myself in Russell Wilson's shoes) want to play for a complete joke of an offensive coordinator???

Imagine being a 'Hall of Famer' and the best your organization (the Seahawks) can do for you is a total chump with no credentials (Shane Waldron) to be your offensive coordinator???

It's very easy to hate on Wilson but if I was in his position I WOULD DEMAND to have a good offensive Coordinator... Pete Carroll probably put his foot down and said, "this is our guy".

Wilson very understandably said, "Well good luck to the Seahawks I love you guys but I can't play here any longer".

I think it may be that simple Wilson wanted to play for a real Offensive Coordinator and the Seahawks management doubled down on the inexperienced, unprepared, joke who is Shane Waldron.

PNW

Reaction score
I miss Brian Schottenheimer

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
PNW":1se2l17x said:

Yeah, he was by far better than Shane Waldron.

Firing him just showed how Pete Carroll is no longer capable of running a team.

He literally had multiple franchise records and he is the one who gets fired?

Give me a break :snack:

Smellyman

Reaction score
Tokadub":16ps96hl said:
PNW":16ps96hl said:

The whole league set franchise records with no fans in the stands. It was the easiest year ever to be a QB. I have never seen an offense be so hot for half a season and forget how to play the second half of the season. It was a huge indictment against Schotty and Russ.

Russ then goes all in helping to pick Waldron and now he is mad about him?

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Smellyman":2ap7q78l said:
Tokadub":2ap7q78l said:
PNW":2ap7q78l said:

The whole league set franchise records with no fans in the stands. It was the easiest year ever to be a QB. I have never seen an offense be so hot for half a season and forget how to play the second half of the season. It was a huge indictment against Schotty and Russ.

You better smoke some more dog doobies, scooby doo my dude

When Wilson was on fire it was before any coronavirus... you're like 1 entire year off course... :les:

When Wilson was on fire with MVP talk that was before any kind of Corona virus propaganda...

I'ts hard to tell if you are trolling but you are wrong if you are trying to tell the truth.

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Tokadub":1ppaors5 said:
Smellyman":1ppaors5 said:
Tokadub":1ppaors5 said:
PNW":1ppaors5 said:

When Wilson was on fire it was before any coronavirus... you're like 1 entire year off course... :les:

When Wilson was on fire with MVP talk that was before any kind of Corona virus propaganda...

I'ts hard to tell if you are trolling but you are wrong if you are trying to tell the truth.

You are literally about an entire year off with your post...???

OP
OP
Tokadub

Tokadub

Reaction score
Tokadub":3o3e4qal said:
Smellyman":3o3e4qal said:

I mean... 1 year that's fine if you are in the Pete Carroll and John Schneider camp!

You can mistake basic 1+1 type of events if you are Pete Carroll or John Schneider... Now we have to include you!

Smellyman is 1 year out of date and irresponsible human being!

Smellyman

Reaction score
Tokadub":29sk7bxy said:
Smellyman":29sk7bxy said:

for your help. Coronavirus really started hitting the US Feb of 2020. The entire preseason was cancelled. Regular season didn't have fans. RW goes on a tear and Hawks open 5-0 and 6-1. Teams started to adjust and it went downhill, culminating in an bad loss to the Rams backup in the playoff. Schotty fired.

In comes Waldron for 2021 season