Kaepernick Cocky

Scottemojo

Reaction score
paramedic586":3r31c8mc said:
Scottemojo":3r31c8mc said:
Yeah, what bible verse was he caring about so deeply when he took off all his clothes for money?

So kaepernick isn't supposed pose for magazines? You guys just seem to love to hate kaepernick for no reason at all.

Hypocrisy is a great reason.

entropyrulesall

Reaction score
NFLFan45":ders9pbf said:
Mistashoesta":ders9pbf said:
NFLFan45":ders9pbf said:
HawkNuts":ders9pbf said:
Kaepernick looked pretty cocky near the end of Panthers game. Also saw him acting like a reporter for his man Boldin. I really hope that cockiness caries over to this Sunday.

Also heard he is holding the ball for an average of 4.2 seconds in the pocket. Manning is under 3 seconds.

Um. You hate Kap cause he's cocky? No, you hate Kap cause he's the Whiners QB.

The Seahawks have plenty of Cocky players on their team. I bet you LOVE their cockiness.

Nothing wrong with hating Kap.

But let's not pretend that there is some kind of benevolent moral high ground stance against cockiness going on here.

If there was you'd have to hate half of the players on your own fav team.

Name them?

Are you serious with this?

I'll name the 3 cockiest players on the team
Sherman
Kam
E. Thomas

There is NOTHING wrong with being cocky.

Hawk fans LOVE Shermans cockiness and LOVE the hate he gets for it.

9er fans LOVE Kaps cockiness and LOVE the hate he gets for it.

I'm not bashing anyone's cockiness i'm just saying let's not sit here and pretend that there is some kind of stance against cockiness going on here. There isn't. PERIOD.

I've personally met ET and KAM, separately. They are the epitome of confident but not cocky. And both were quiet, humble dudes that didn't try to draw attention to themselves. Now Sherman is another story but even when my brother met him, Sherman was down to earth, friendly, and even took a photo with him. Beastmode also is a quiet, humble guy and it's clear he doesn't enjoy the spotlight of being the player he is.

Off topic, but Spencer Ware reeked of pot when we met him, doubt he will be around long after this weekend's arrest.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
paramedic586":j43anhyv said:
Scottemojo":j43anhyv said:
Yeah, what bible verse was he caring about so deeply when he took off all his clothes for money?

So kaepernick isn't supposed pose for magazines? You guys just seem to love to hate kaepernick for no reason at all.

No reason? Grown men should never pose naked for magazines, ever. Grown men should never show up to press conferences or post game interviews looking like the 6th Backstreet Boy. Grown men should never kiss any part of their own body in public. Grown men should never post pictures of themselves posing next to their ridiculous clothes or shoe collection.

I love Kaepernick's talent, he's talented as hell. But he's a damn pro, that's short for "professional"............act like it.

kearly

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2pz8n43z said:
jblaze":2pz8n43z said:
The superman Cam mocking in the Panthers game says it all. Have some respect for your contemporaries. No reason to give them bulletin board material for next time.

How was that different than Sherman kissing his bicep after intercepting Kaepnernick, or our entire defense doing the discount doublecheck sack dance standing over Rodgers?

Enough with the sanctimony. This is the NFL, it's a game, it's SUPPOSE to be fun.

Amen. Personally, I loved the Superman move. Good old fashioned WWF style showmanship. I was really hoping Cam would score a game winner later so he could kiss the bicep while looking in Kaepernick's direction. It wouldn't have been as epic as TO vs. Emmitt at the Dallas star back in the late 90s, but it would have been great TV just the same.

That said, I'm very glad the Seahawks don't do shit like that. Nothing to be gained from motivating the other team. But I love it when the 49ers do it.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Scottemojo":11ig8eh1 said:
paramedic586":11ig8eh1 said:
Scottemojo":11ig8eh1 said:

What is he a hypocrite about?

paramedic586

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3vttb8cn said:
paramedic586":3vttb8cn said:
Scottemojo":3vttb8cn said:

No reason? Grown men should never pose naked for magazines, ever. Grown men should never show up to press conferences or post game interviews looking like the 6th Backstreet Boy. Grown men should never kiss any part of their own body in public. Grown men should never post pictures of themselves posing next to their ridiculous clothes or shoe collection.

I love Kaepernick's talent, he's talented as hell. But he's a damn pro, that's short for "professional"............act like it.

That is a very nice opinion piece you wrote there. He is paid to play football not fit the mold that society places on him. He is his own person. I respect that in any person.

paramedic586

Reaction score
kearly":18glwk1b said:
Sgt. Largent":18glwk1b said:
jblaze":18glwk1b said:
The superman Cam mocking in the Panthers game says it all. Have some respect for your contemporaries. No reason to give them bulletin board material for next time.

How was that different than Sherman kissing his bicep after intercepting Kaepnernick, or our entire defense doing the discount doublecheck sack dance standing over Rodgers?

Enough with the sanctimony. This is the NFL, it's a game, it's SUPPOSE to be fun.

Amen. Personally, I loved the Superman move. Good old fashioned WWF style showmanship. I was really hoping Cam would score a game winner later so he could kiss the bicep while looking in Kaepernick's direction. It wouldn't have been as epic as TO vs. Emmitt at the Dallas star back in the late 90s, but it would have been great TV just the same.

That said, I'm very glad the Seahawks don't do shit like that. Nothing to be gained from motivating the other team. But I love it when the 49ers do it.

Are you kidding me? The Seahawks don't do shit like that? Lynch walking into the end zone against the 49ers. Your WR taunting the rams cb. Does Any of that ring a bell?

Scottemojo

Reaction score
paramedic586":20w01icy said:
Scottemojo":20w01icy said:
paramedic586":20w01icy said:
Scottemojo":20w01icy said:

A dude covered in scripture and crosses gets butt ass naked for cash money and you ask that question?

That has to be a little uncomfortable at the kiddie camps when one of the little kids brings him the ESPN body issue and a sharpie wanting an autograph.

paramedic586

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3fdfg9oe said:
paramedic586":3fdfg9oe said:
Scottemojo":3fdfg9oe said:
paramedic586":3fdfg9oe said:
Scottemojo said:

A dude covered in scripture and crosses gets butt ass naked for cash money and you ask that question?

That has to be a little uncomfortable at the kiddie camps when one of the little kids brings him the ESPN body issue and a sharpie wanting an autograph.

I'm still not seeing how that makes him a hypocrite? Has he told people that it was wrong to do that? His pictures do not show anything inappropriate. Pretty sure the kids at camp Taylor don't judge kap the way some here seen to do.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... 13225.html

Giedi

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":pihx5nap said:
CANHawk":pihx5nap said:
Lots of people are cocky right up to the point they get punched in the mouth. He'll get his. He always gets his in our yard. We've pushed him around his entire career and Sunday will be no different.

Bingo.

He has enjoyed that time away from hell, diminished the effect of the fans and done absolutely nothing to prove that he can handle it here. His last Seahawk experience, a 4th quarter win by his RB and kicker, that allowed him to stay on the field during post game. His reminder visit will be most unpleasant.

It's a new generation of football players, all on social media and whatnot. What is the same is that it's going to be a knock down drag out game, and it will probably have higher ratings than the other Conference championship game.

Good luck to both teams and no injuries to each team, but may the best California team win!

:mrgreen: :th2thumbs:

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Dear Trolls

You wish you had a QB that did not think he was SnoopDog. you know it, and we know it

Yes he may grow up, and I do feel for ya really

Pak40.

Reaction score
amill87":19bgtzdv said:
I've got a feeling the Niners cockiness will bite them. They will say they have been here before (which they have). But they have not been in this situation on their win streak, I hope they treat it like their other 8 games cause this is their biggest test by far.

I've heard a couple niner fans express concern of how long can the niners keep winning? I think it's a valid point.

It's hard to win 9 games in a row
It's hard to win 3 road playoff games in a row
It's hard to win in the clink

If they win (they won't), they sure as hell will have earned it

It is very hard to win so many games in a row. I do not like our chances to be honest, think we have about a 30% chance to win. But, I also have a better "team of destiny" fell this year than I did last year. f course that really does not mean anything. Last year our defense was pretty banged up and we had no Boldin. Right now we seem to be rolling. I will not lie though, winning up there when the entire seahawk team and fan base will be rabid dogs trying to get over the hump will be a tall order.

jeffjtk123

Reaction score
hawker84":bv2vfswq said:
Yes i hate Kap because he acts like a cocky tool. I actually like VD because he's a beast and yes he talks smack about our team but does it with respect regardless that he's the enemy.

So please do not try and come over here with your holier than thou attitude and proceed to tell us why we dislike members of your team... If you have a problem with how we view memebers of your team, you can leave, or take it up with the mods so they can politely show you the door.

the panthers kaepernicked in the previous meeting at the stick. It was basically payback.

There are both sides to an issue.

Kaiser

Reaction score
So what if hes cocky, theyre in the conference title game. The important thing is to end it by giving him the same pants-shitting nervous breakdown he keeps having in the northwest.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
If it was payback then do the celebration of one of the defenders, not the opposing QB, doing Cam's thing was meant to rub Cam's face in it and draw attention to Colin.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
I don't give two shits what Kaep does on or off the field not related to his play. I will just say this: I'm glad our quarterback doesn't have any stupid celebrations to mock, he plays with maturity and focus and does not get involved with the games outside of the game. He is a leader and is unmockable on the field. I mean what are you going to do, have your teammates pretend they are sick children and pose for mock photos with them after a score? Lol

paramedic586

Reaction score
For a fan base that hates kaepernick so much you guys spend on awful lot of time worrying about him and what he does on and off the field. It's just funny that you only focus on the negative (mostly created by media and haters) and completely ignore all the good and charity he does.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
NFLFan45":khkl4kyd said:
Mistashoesta":khkl4kyd said:
NFLFan45":khkl4kyd said:
HawkNuts":khkl4kyd said:
Kaepernick looked pretty cocky near the end of Panthers game. Also saw him acting like a reporter for his man Boldin. I really hope that cockiness caries over to this Sunday.

Also heard he is holding the ball for an average of 4.2 seconds in the pocket. Manning is under 3 seconds.

Um. You hate Kap cause he's cocky? No, you hate Kap cause he's the Whiners QB.

The Seahawks have plenty of Cocky players on their team. I bet you LOVE their cockiness.

Nothing wrong with hating Kap.

But let's not pretend that there is some kind of benevolent moral high ground stance against cockiness going on here.

If there was you'd have to hate half of the players on your own fav team.

Name them?

Are you serious with this?

I'll name the 3 cockiest players on the team
Sherman
Kam
E. Thomas

There is NOTHING wrong with being cocky.

Hawk fans LOVE Shermans cockiness and LOVE the hate he gets for it.

9er fans LOVE Kaps cockiness and LOVE the hate he gets for it.

I'm not bashing anyone's cockiness i'm just saying let's not sit here and pretend that there is some kind of stance against cockiness going on here. There isn't. PERIOD.

You said half the the team. I count three names you listed. And Earl and Kam are two that are not.

I could care less who mocks who. Makes it entertaining. Just wondering what half of our team you consider cocky?

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
paramedic586":369n9ogw said:
For a fan base that hates kaepernick so much you guys spend on awful lot of time worrying about him and what he does on and off the field. It's just funny that you only focus on the negative (mostly created by media and haters) and completely ignore all the good and charity he does.

Ooh, you're so in our heads now. Don't you read anything else on these boards? It's simple psychology, man. If someone is good or poses threats to something that the 'hater' loves, they will focus on the negativity. I feel stupid pointing this out to you. We don't give two ckufs about his charitable endeavors because he's the enemy. Why can't you come here to our forums and at least understand the basics? As for why... Simple fact; he comes to town this week. Stop making this bigger than it is.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
paramedic586":3rq0h185 said:
Jerry Sandusky did hella lotta charity work too. Just saying.