Kaepernick Cocky

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
Kaepernick looked pretty cocky near the end of Panthers game. Also saw him acting like a reporter for his man Boldin. I really hope that cockiness caries over to this Sunday.

Also heard he is holding the ball for an average of 4.2 seconds in the pocket. Manning is under 3 seconds.

HoRneR

Reaction score
HawkNuts":267bpw0f said:
Kaepernick looked pretty cocky near the end of Panthers game. Also saw him acting like a reporter for his man Boldin. I really hope that cockiness caries over to this Sunday.

Also heard he is holding the ball for an average of 4.2 seconds in the pocket. Manning is under 3 seconds.

We'll Manning really can't move so I hope he would get the ball out quicker.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Lots of people are cocky right up to the point they get punched in the mouth. He'll get his. He always gets his in our yard. We've pushed him around his entire career and Sunday will be no different.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkNuts":1a65gytl said:

Not going to address the first part as it can't really go anywhere productive. :D

The second part...well of course.

The 49ers (and Seahawks for that matter) do ALOT of play action with deep passes. Both Kap and Wilson can scramble to extend the play.

Manning can't move and throws a TON of short passes that require less time.

amill87

Reaction score
I've got a feeling the Niners cockiness will bite them. They will say they have been here before (which they have). But they have not been in this situation on their win streak, I hope they treat it like their other 8 games cause this is their biggest test by far.

I've heard a couple niner fans express concern of how long can the niners keep winning? I think it's a valid point.

It's hard to win 9 games in a row
It's hard to win 3 road playoff games in a row
It's hard to win in the clink

If they win (they won't), they sure as hell will have earned it

jhawk91

Reaction score
Colin cocky? You don't say....kissing his bicep, doing cam newtons superman celebration yea that dude is pretty much a tool

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Who cares if the 49ers are cocky...let them be. Cockiness doesn't win games the last I checked. The team that plays the best on Sunday will win.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Definitely has been getting confidence again, to the point of being cocky. But its not like he wasnt cocky heading into the clink last time, after his monster performance against green bay in week one.

Ultimately, in the back of his mind, he knows that the clink has been a house of horrors for him. He'll try to play it off, but it's in the back of his mind. Hopefully, very early in the game we can force that from the back of his mind, back into the reality of the matter, we own his soul here.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkNuts":1euhkbb2 said:

This will be a big factor Sunday. The Hawks have feasted on Kaeperstink's indecisiveness in the pocket at the Clink. Paired with our corner's amazing press coverage it should mean another long day for Mr. Wickety Whack Hat backwards.

NFLFan45

Reaction score
HawkNuts":63tvuwjo said:

Um. You hate Kap cause he's cocky? No, you hate Kap cause he's the Whiners QB.

The Seahawks have plenty of Cocky players on their team. I bet you LOVE their cockiness.

Nothing wrong with hating Kap.

But let's not pretend that there is some kind of benevolent moral high ground stance against cockiness going on here.

If there was you'd have to hate half of the players on your own fav team.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
NFLFan45":1jcgl18b said:
HawkNuts":1jcgl18b said:

Um. You hate Kap cause he's cocky? No, you hate Kap cause he's the Whiners QB.

The Seahawks have plenty of Cocky players on their team. I bet you LOVE their cockiness.

Nothing wrong with hating Kap.

But let's not pretend that there is some kind of benevolent moral high ground stance against cockiness going on here.

If there was you'd have to hate half of the players on your own fav team.

Name them?

hawker84

Reaction score
Yes i hate Kap because he acts like a cocky tool. I actually like VD because he's a beast and yes he talks smack about our team but does it with respect regardless that he's the enemy.

So please do not try and come over here with your holier than thou attitude and proceed to tell us why we dislike members of your team... If you have a problem with how we view memebers of your team, you can leave, or take it up with the mods so they can politely show you the door.

jblaze

Reaction score
The superman Cam mocking in the Panthers game says it all. Have some respect for your contemporaries. No reason to give them bulletin board material for next time.

That and the kissing the bicep thing is extremely pretentious imo. It's all apart of the package though and there's only one way to shut him up.

He won't be able to hold the ball all day with our pass rush. Plus with man coverage, the first 3-4 seconds there won't be anyone open. The only thing that scares me is if we lose contain and he scrambles. Then everything is out the window.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
CANHawk":36q81fun said:
Lots of people are cocky right up to the point they get punched in the mouth. He'll get his. He always gets his in our yard. We've pushed him around his entire career and Sunday will be no different.

Bingo.

He has enjoyed that time away from hell, diminished the effect of the fans and done absolutely nothing to prove that he can handle it here. His last Seahawk experience, a 4th quarter win by his RB and kicker, that allowed him to stay on the field during post game. His reminder visit will be most unpleasant.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
jblaze":lq72f5yb said:
The superman Cam mocking in the Panthers game says it all. Have some respect for your contemporaries. No reason to give them bulletin board material for next time.

How was that different than Sherman kissing his bicep after intercepting Kaepnernick, or our entire defense doing the discount doublecheck sack dance standing over Rodgers?

Enough with the sanctimony. This is the NFL, it's a game, it's SUPPOSE to be fun.

tom sawyer

Reaction score
Remember he gets paid the same whether they win or lose on Sunday.

hawker84

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2g4ymhsl said:
jblaze":2g4ymhsl said:

How was that different than Sherman kissing his bicep after intercepting Kaepnernick, or our entire defense doing the discount doublecheck sack dance standing over Rodgers?

Enough with the sanctimony. This is the NFL, it's a game, it's SUPPOSE to be fun.

You must have forgot how much crap their players were talking before that game. And please point out to me a time when our or any other QB in the league has mocked the opposing QB after scoring a td, be interesting to see the list.