Kaepernick Cocky

ceej22

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":235ql0cr said:
Earl is cocky? News to me. Chancellor, too? You must have a really good inside source.

Or you're just making crap up. Odds are good it's the latter.

Really Thomas being cocky is news to you? He might not do it in press conferences BUT he acts like EVERY tackle he has stopped a 4th and inches at the goal line. Guy can run for 15 yards and he acts like he just won the game. Yes Thomas is cocky on the field.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
ceej22":3uemz4bj said:
Sarlacc83":3uemz4bj said:
Earl is cocky? News to me. Chancellor, too? You must have a really good inside source.

Or you're just making crap up. Odds are good it's the latter.

Really Thomas being cocky is news to you? He might not do it in press conferences BUT he acts like EVERY tackle he has stopped a 4th and inches at the goal line. Guy can run for 15 yards and he acts like he just won the game. Yes Thomas is cocky on the field.

I think your definition of cocky and my definition of cocky are quite different. Particularly in that yours is wrong. Earl gets fired up, but call me when he talks down to an opponent.

hawker84

Reaction score
paramedic586":3r2v7shx said:
Kap doing newtons celebration was not a knock to cam. It was a f u you to the defense because they were mocking kap last game. Did any Seahawks fans have a problem with lynch running to the tunnel right after the game? Does anybody have a problem with Sherman talking crap to Brady after the game? Didn't think so. I'm willing to bet very few Seahawks fans know why kap kissing his bicep after a touchdown run.

Oh BS is was a direct jab at Cam's TD celebration. Get Real dude...

TaterHawk

Reaction score
How your QB acts on and off the field is a indication of leadership ability. This guy is not returning punts. He is expected to lead the team (by example)

I hope he spends lots of time with the media between now and Sunday. :snack:

hawker84

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":qrcdi1ey said:
hawker84":qrcdi1ey said:
Sgt. Largent":qrcdi1ey said:
jblaze":qrcdi1ey said:
The superman Cam mocking in the Panthers game says it all. Have some respect for your contemporaries. No reason to give them bulletin board material for next time.

How was that different than Sherman kissing his bicep after intercepting Kaepnernick, or our entire defense doing the discount doublecheck sack dance standing over Rodgers?

Enough with the sanctimony. This is the NFL, it's a game, it's SUPPOSE to be fun.

You must have forgot how much crap their players were talking before that game. And please point out to me a time when our or any other QB in the league has mocked the opposing QB after scoring a td, be interesting to see the list.

I didn't know our sanctimony began and ended with QB's only. Why are the other players on the field exempt from your high horse list?

Not my high horse it's a league standard, the HC/QB are the representatives of the organization period. How you conduct yourself is a direct result in how your team is viewed. That's common knowledge and has been a standard for decades... I don't like db's or recievers actions any more, but they are viewed as acceptable these days, so it is what it is. So you got a problem with my high horse, take it up with the rest of the league and fanbases as well.

paramedic586

Reaction score
hawker84":3u23r7u8 said:
paramedic586":3u23r7u8 said:
Kap doing newtons celebration was not a knock to cam. It was a f u you to the defense because they were mocking kap last game. Did any Seahawks fans have a problem with lynch running to the tunnel right after the game? Does anybody have a problem with Sherman talking crap to Brady after the game? Didn't think so. I'm willing to bet very few Seahawks fans know why kap kissing his bicep after a touchdown run.

Oh BS is was a direct jab at Cam's TD celebration. Get Real dude...

What better way to mock a team? Mock one of their players touchdown dances. It was a huge middle finger to the defense. Bet you didn't care at all when lynch stopped at the half yard line then walked into the end zone against the 49ers? You were probably cheering and laughing.

BamKam

Reaction score
I bet everyone on this board is ok though with defenders kissing their bicep after they sack Kaepernick though right? Or they loved it when Golden Tate waved at the Rams defenders when scoring the TD? That was different though right?

It did bother me at first but then I realized how hypocritical it was just because it was Kaep (yes I actually can not stand Kaepernick). They ended up winning the game, Cam looked like he had the life sucked out of him after that moment.

When the Panthers see the 49ers again though they will be out for blood. I would be very scared to be CK in that situation.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
BamKam":37lcp6uf said:
I bet everyone on this board is ok though with defenders kissing their bicep after they sack Kaepernick though right? Or they loved it when Golden Tate waved at the Rams defenders when scoring the TD? That was different though right?

It did bother me at first but then I realized how hypocritical it was just because it was Kaep (yes I actually can not stand Kaepernick). They ended up winning the game, Cam looked like he had the life sucked out of him after that moment.

When the Panthers see the 49ers again though they will be out for blood. I would be very scared to be CK in that situation.
That is the other reason it doesn't bother me. The karmic smack he will get the next time he plays the Panthers will probably mean he pays for his antics with pain. Just like Golden did the 2nd time he played the Rams.

hawker84

Reaction score
No i don't have a problem with the defense mocking Kap, i would however have a huge problem with RW or Carroll mocking him after scoring a td. Sorry there's a standard there for the leaders of your team.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
BamKam":2fn1ffg7 said:

Apparently there are different rules for different positions when being offended by other team's players mocking you. Someone should make a pie chart or graph to help the rest of us out.

DB mocking QB = OK
DE mocking LB = OK
QB mocking QB = Not cool
Kicker mocking punter = awesome
Usher mocking team physician = only OK during a full moon in October

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The best thing about Kaepernick mocking Newton, then kissing his bicep? It ends this notion that his trademarked douchey celebration actually has something to do with the bible verses printed on his arms. It is, and always has been, about his being self aggrandizing. Don't look at Newton, look at ME!

paramedic586

Reaction score
Scottemojo":14x6mjt4 said:
The best thing about Kaepernick mocking Newton, then kissing his bicep? It ends this notion that his trademarked douchey celebration actually has something to do with the bible verses printed on his arms. It is, and always has been, about his being self aggrandizing. Don't look at Newton, look at ME!

Haha really? Read the article I posted bro.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
paramedic586":u5iik9xf said:
Scottemojo":u5iik9xf said:

Haha really? Read the article I posted bro.
I heard and read all that bunk a long time ago. Your link isn't news, that is old, and like I said, the way he used his little look at me celebration Sunday shows what its really all about. "I'm better than Newton, look at me!"

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
paramedic586":2pi2sq19 said:
Here is the explanation of why he kisses his tattos
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_22450929/ ... -more-than

What's his explanation for this?

1533828_578356558905973_28565096_n.jpg

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Yeah, what bible verse was he caring about so deeply when he took off all his clothes for money?

OP
OP
L

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
I was mostly referring to the fact that he is a QB. I haven't really seen that outward cockiness from a QB in the NFL. I guess you could throw Cam Newton in their. But I think he has toned it down.

As an NFL QB I think you have to keep an even keel. There are too many good defenses.

I'm referring to the fact that the success is going to his head again. Same thing we saw earlier in the season when the Niners roasted the Packers. Then Kaepernick came into Seattle and got his A$$ handed to him.

paramedic586

Reaction score

paramedic586

Reaction score
Scottemojo":17f8ihu2 said:
Yeah, what bible verse was he caring about so deeply when he took off all his clothes for money?

So kaepernick isn't supposed pose for magazines? You guys just seem to love to hate kaepernick for no reason at all.