Jamal Adams needs to be released

Rat

Reaction score
I've said worse behind closed doors, but Adams posting that is beyond incomprehensible. How did he think that was going to go?

I guess he didn't like that he hadn't gotten any bad press for a few weeks, so he decided to play like a rookie in coverage and be an idiot off the field. That's our $17m/yr man.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
"Pete needs to be tarred and feathered".
"Pete is %_&"*;^ loser."

Go look at the Russ threads.
Go look at the Jamal Adams threads before this came out.

No, Jamal is not one with the power. Social Media gave everyone a mouth and most the time its disgusting. So, dont play the victim because someone is stronger/bigger then you if you attack 1st.

I agree with not saying what Jamal said. I dont agree with fans who do both.
Calling Pete a loser is hardly the same. Or calling him washed up or whatever. What is the context for tarred and feathered? Was it a serious threat or hyperbolic crap? I don't condone going after others loved ones for that persons mistakes or perceived mistakes, nor do I condone actual acts of physical violence. Calling someone a loser though? Sure, fair game. Adams is a ******* loser.

And he does have power. You can deny that, but when you're multi-millionaire you have power. Actual tangible power. You're rich and the rich get away with virtually anything. So what if he gets ridiculed? He played terribly and I'm not gonna hold his hand and tell him its gonna be okay. Play better, it's your job.

The guy saying "yikes" wasn't an attack. Jamal did a legitimate bad play and cost his team a TD, the supposed "Best in the Nation". His then response to go after the guys wife? Nope. Not gonna deal with that.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I could post quotes from dozens of insanely rude, pathetic attacks on women, family and other honored people made by a person with the ultimate platform who is admired and grossly worshipped by a large percentage of Americans. And yet “yikes” has your panties in a bunch…lulz

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
I could post quotes from dozens of insanely rude, pathetic attacks on women, family and other honored people made by a person with the ultimate platform who is admired and grossly worshipped by a large percentage of Americans. And yet “yikes” has your panties in a bunch…lulz
What Jamal said wasn’t particularly egregious. Sure people say worse thing and they’re a$$holes for it. But why? That’s the main thing. Why go after his wife? What’s the point other than to deliberately be antagonistic?

If Jamal had said, “I’ll see you on the field buddy” then I don’t think anyone would care. It’d be bluster and bravado, but whatever.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Yeah that.

I'm all for trash talking, but that wasn't it. Or be the bigger man and realize that you aren't "The Best In the Nation". What a dolt.
I'm still waiting for 'Gonna change how the position is played!' evidence from him ;)

He certainly seems to have changed it. Removed most of the tackling!!!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Calling Pete a loser is hardly the same. Or calling him washed up or whatever. What is the context for tarred and feathered? Was it a serious threat or hyperbolic crap? I don't condone going after others loved ones for that persons mistakes or perceived mistakes, nor do I condone actual acts of physical violence. Calling someone a loser though? Sure, fair game. Adams is a ******* loser.

And he does have power. You can deny that, but when you're multi-millionaire you have power. Actual tangible power. You're rich and the rich get away with virtually anything. So what if he gets ridiculed? He played terribly and I'm not gonna hold his hand and tell him its gonna be okay. Play better, it's your job.

The guy saying "yikes" wasn't an attack. Jamal did a legitimate bad play and cost his team a TD, the supposed "Best in the Nation". His then response to go after the guys wife? Nope. Not gonna deal with that.
Saying a guy is a loser who succeeded more then 90% of the population is a strong attack by you. The guy "yikes" was mocking Jamal after Jamal stood up for his teammate vs Ferguson. Then Jamal got bullied for a TD.

The guy knew what he meant to do. Does this make Jamal right? No. However, ppl sure can say whatever and then play the victim.

People called Jamal soft and glass boy in here. Your literally ok with that strictly by you moving the goalposts with my other examples.

So, i will do what you did.

"Was Jamal saying "yikes" to her choice of jewelry? Choice of tshirt color?"

😂😂

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
What Jamal said wasn’t particularly egregious. Sure people say worse thing and they’re a$$holes for it. But why? That’s the main thing. Why go after his wife? What’s the point other than to deliberately be antagonistic?

If Jamal had said, “I’ll see you on the field buddy” then I don’t think anyone would care. It’d be bluster and bravado, but whatever.
Thank you.

The words are whatever. The context of them and the fact he even felt the desire to stoop to that level is embarassing. Not just for him but for the team. What these guys do reflect on the organization.

I highly doubt players are going to be high fiving him when they return to practice saying "you really showed him Prez way to go!"
And if they do, then that's a shame.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
No no that's not what happened. The reporter posted a picture with the "yikes' caption to a snapshot of a poor play by Adams.

Then Adams finds a picture of the reporter with his wife and responds with "yikes."
I get it now. Thanks

olyfan63

Reaction score
The way the post reads, the first guess was that Jamal was saying he'd been with this guy's wife. Then I guess it morphed to Jamal was insulting this media guy's wife, suggesting that she was ugly, or something. Which is still ludicrous, just ask Fender, and I totally agree with him. I bet she glams up really well when she chooses to. So it's all just really silly.

Jamal needs to own his shitty play instead of engaging in stupid social media BS. It's not a "cuttable" offense, but it is pathetic and shows where his head is. If anything, Jamal should be cut if possible for taking way too much salary cap for his production. He needs to have his head focused on improving his game.

If anything Jamal should have posted, "Yeah that play sucked. I gotta find a way to do better."

Anyone think the team or the NFL has fines for Jamal and others for stupid social media stuff like this?

Rat

Reaction score
Pretty lame. Never understood making fun of other people's looks.
I remember like two decades ago when fans used to make fun of Vince Wilfork's wife, and I thought that was pretty classless. Jamal doing it while also claiming to be a leader is mind-numbingly stupid. The best response would have been nothing, but if he has to do something, have his agent look for a bad take that reporter made or something. He has to be smarter than going personal.