Jamal Adams needs to be released

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Due to recent Twitter/X action, Jamal Adams needs to be let go immediately. Going after another person's wife is uncalled for and beyond the line.

I've never liked this guy, but this definitely cements that. Every time he's on the field the D plays horribly. What a joke of a player and a "man."

GASyaJxXQAAuJd7

olyfan63

Reaction score
It shows low class and lack of accountability, so there's that.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Dont yall do the same thing to Jamal,Russ,Waldron, and other players and coaches here on the seahawks board. Jamal said it with his name/face behind it.

I dont support what Jamal said if that is all to it but dont be hypocrites.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Dont yall do the same thing to Jamal,Russ,Waldron, and other players and coaches here on the seahawks board. Jamal said it with his name/face behind it.

I dont support what Jamal said if that is all to it but dont be hypocrites.
Whose we? That's a gross generalization. Anonymous people on a sports message board vs a multi-millionaire sports ball player that gets his feelings hurt for screwing up his one job? His answer? I'll imply (more than imply) that this writers wife is ugly.

It's called punching down. Why involve his wife or even insult the writer all together? Jamal is the one with the power and he used it in an abusive nature.

BChawkfan

Reaction score
He responded "yikes" to the reporter's wife. Are the pictures not showing up?
Im reading the reporter responded "yikes"
Nothing about a response from Jamal. Only a he said blah blah blah from someone else

OP
OP
Jerhawk

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Nothing about a response from Jamal. Only a he said blah blah blah from someone else
No no that's not what happened. The reporter posted a picture with the "yikes' caption to a snapshot of a poor play by Adams.

Then Adams finds a picture of the reporter with his wife and responds with "yikes."

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
If you can't see it, basically one pic is when Jamal got smoked in the endzone, giving up a TD and a writer Tweeted "Yikes". So Jamal found a picture of the guys wife and responded with "Yikes".

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
No no that's not what happened. The reporter posted a picture with the "yikes' caption to a snapshot of a poor play by Adams.

Then Adams finds a picture of the reporter with his wife and responds with "yikes."
Yeah that.

I'm all for trash talking, but that wasn't it. Or be the bigger man and realize that you aren't "The Best In the Nation". What a dolt.

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Whose we? That's a gross generalization. Anonymous people on a sports message board vs a multi-millionaire sports ball player that gets his feelings hurt for screwing up his one job? His answer? I'll imply (more than imply) that this writers wife is ugly.

It's called punching down. Why involve his wife or even insult the writer all together? Jamal is the one with the power and he used it in an abusive nature.
"Pete needs to be tarred and feathered".
"Pete is %_&"*;^ loser."

Go look at the Russ threads.
Go look at the Jamal Adams threads before this came out.

No, Jamal is not one with the power. Social Media gave everyone a mouth and most the time its disgusting. So, dont play the victim because someone is stronger/bigger then you if you attack 1st.

I agree with not saying what Jamal said. I dont agree with fans who do both.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
You guys are inferring a lot into one word. I thought cancel culture was bad.
Also I thought nobody cared what athletes think, only how much money they make…

What if Jamal got himself a .net account and talked the same trash people here do about him, would that be ok? Or is he not allowed?