Jamal Adams needs to be released

CouchLogic

Reaction score
Why not just talk $#!7 to the dude your trying to beef with? It would be a non-issue. Seems classless and low-brow to involve someones spouse that has nothing to do with anything.

That said, I talk smack about players all the time. Iwould expect if they were interacting to fire back at me (not anyone else), that's how it works. Dude needs trash talking etiquette, damn.

rjas77

Reaction score
Here’s a question..Would the Jets defense be better with Jamal?

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
Here’s a question..Would the Jets defense be better with Jamal?
Honestly? I don't know. Jamal in NY showcased a lot of skill and dominance as a safety (still poor in coverage though) but then came to Seattle and was bit by the injury and mediocrity bug. There could a million reasons why. Personally, I do think this coaching staff have poorly utilized him as well as other talents on this team the last few years.

Last edited:

akscoundrel

Reaction score
Adams was never strong in coverage. Not his strengths or where he makes his impact. Everybody and their brother knew this. To attack that is redundant at this point, might as well say the sky is blue. Or gray lol. We could do a better job of using him to his strengths, which ultimately will increas risk of injury by his style of play.

Classless, immature move by him. But coaches could do a much better job coaching and playing to players strengths.

Atleast hes frustrated by the results. Which is good, i guess lol. ultimately he jsut fell victim to a armchair qb/critic.

flv2

Reaction score
Any details you post on social media are fair game, especially if you choose to go after someone high profile on their media. The guy wanted attention at Adams' expense and he got it. Whatever. Moving on.

12AngryHawks

Reaction score
AM I the only one who thinks she's good looking? Why is he tallking crap about her? Nothing "yikes" about her to me I think she's beautiful!
I don't even think Adams believes there's anything "yikes" about her, he was just looking to piss off the guy by taking a cheap shot at his wife.

Adams needs to get over himself, this whole situation shows just how self-conscious he is. How coddled does someone have to be to go after someone's wife just because they said "yikes"? Can you get any more tamer than that?

chrispy

Reaction score
There was a thread a while back of QB pics that were AI altered into females. Anyone know how to do that to a JA pic? ...just wondering how he'd stack up. There was a website 20 years ago amihotornot.com so America could vote.

I guess there's no end to trying to keep my mind from worrying of the rest of the season...

PhillySeahawk

Reaction score
This wasn't some random reporter. He covers the Jets and Jamal knew who he was from his Jets days. I don't think they liked each other back then.

That being said, Jamal crossed a line. Even before the tweet, I was wondering how much of a cap hit it would be to cut him because of his play on the field. I've had enough of the injuries, blown coverages and missed tackles for what he's being paid

GemCity

Reaction score
I’ve supported JA enough…still wish we would’ve got the version we traded for.

But as far as his retort, lmao. If I were the reporter, I’d be coming back hard about JAs poor play and how it turned out to be a beyond horrible trade.

If you’re going to dish it out…be prepared to take it.

I can’t believe in this day and age of desensitization…that some of you are this….sensitive.

taylorvon29

Reaction score
Should have been traded in the off-season after his 9 sack season. Manufacture free pressure for him and then overpay. Could've gotten out of this mess if Pete ate some humble pie and realized his mistake

LastRideOut

Reaction score
Stuff like this is why I left social media for good. I don't have FB, IG, or X accounts.

The fast dissemination of information can be a good thing, especially in times of war like in the Ukraine, and so on, but then you get stuff like this garbage from people like Adams.

Good and bad, but either way, no social media for me. Family is where it's at for me.

Latest posts