Imagine if Schneider traded 3 firsts for Trey Lance

Fade

Reaction score
JS with the help of Pete Carroll have been wasting picks for years…

FIVE 1sts, TWO 2nds, & TWO 3rds: For Percy Harvin, Germaine Ifedi, Malik McDowell, LJ Collier, Marquis Blair, and Jamal Adams.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score

FIVE 1sts, TWO 2nds, & TWO 3rds: For Percy Harvin, Germaine Ifedi, Malik McDowell, LJ Collier, Marquis Blair, and Jamal Adams.
You can take Jamal Adams off that list he’s a starter and a very elite football player. And no Trey Lance is not better than Mahomes mahomie

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score

Fade you're sounding like a bitter ex right now. Percy Harvin was part of a Superbowl winning team, that Superbowl winning team including a stacked roster that PC+JS drafted multiple years in the making. Yeah, they rolled on some duds but we all know the draft is a crap shoot and not one team (Not one) has had solid hits years in a row. You're very much discrediting the hits and only pointing out the duds to fit your perspective.

toffee

Reaction score
Fade you're sounding like a bitter ex right now. Percy Harvin was part of a Superbowl winning team, that Superbowl winning team including a stacked roster that PC+JS drafted multiple years in the making. Yeah, they rolled on some duds but we all know the draft is a crap shoot and not one team (Not one) has had solid hits years in a row. You're very much discrediting the hits and only pointing out the duds to fit your perspective.
fade is pretty kind towards Pete and John, he has more beef with our ownership, callin' her names and changing the spelling of her first name. I suspect there must be something personal.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
fade is pretty kind towards Pete and John, he has more beef with our ownership, callin' her names and changing the spelling of her first name. I suspect there must be something personal.
Ohhhh so less of a bitter ex of the Hawks and more of a bitter ex of Jody Allen? Noted.

94Smith

Reaction score
This is Lance's 4 th game. I'll post some stats below:

17/25 (68%) for 160 yards , 6.4 YPA 3 INT 0 TD, 45. 8 QBR, 7 rush for 14 yards, 2 sack for 20 yards

I'll let you bone heads figure out whose stats those were for their fourth game. ;)

He did some good things, some bad things. About what I expected . The 49ers lost this game primarily due to turnovers, 99 yards worth of penalties and two big break downs on defense. When a come back was possible it started crap pouring rain again in the 4th quarter.

94Smith

Reaction score
Do you think Jurah is gonna' call about Jimmy G now that Dak is out?
Probably, yes. And it would not surprise me if they traded him if the price was right. They won't move back to Jimmy unless Lance is injured. Shanahan is too stubborn.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, seems like Shanahan has made up his mind, regardless how the kid plays. I get the stubborn thing. Pete takes it next level.
If I'm the Niners, I don't trade him. But, they def. hold the cards if Dallas wants the guy.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Wasting away a playoff caliber defense on a high school quarterback is something only Kyle Shanahan would do. Life is grand

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
If I remember right, he only played 17 games in college? Hmmm
Yeah that’s what’s mind boggling about the reach. Nobody would say sh!t about Lance if they didn’t trade 3 firsts for him. I mean did Lynch, Jed, Kyle and Paraag sit around a table and smoke rock before the pick? Crazy

Threedee

Reaction score
Ohhhh so less of a bitter ex of the Hawks and more of a bitter ex of Jody Allen? Noted.
All I know is that if Joadee demands that PCJS get their act together, and they follow through with her demands, she will have become my new favourite person on the interwebs.

OP
OP
FrodosFinger

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
All I know is that if Joadee demands that PCJS get their act together, and they follow through with her demands, she will have become my new favourite person on the interwebs.
Jody believes in the man her brother hired. Pete ball works if executed properly

bigskydoc

Reaction score
This is Lance's 4 th game. I'll post some stats below:

17/25 (68%) for 160 yards , 6.4 YPA 3 INT 0 TD, 45. 8 QBR, 7 rush for 14 yards, 2 sack for 20 yards
To be fair, that was against the Rams. It's too early to say what the Bears defense is like this season, but it's unlikely that they are the same kind of Kryptonite to Lance/ Shanahan that the Rams always were to Russ/ Carroll

Stanley

Reaction score
To be fair, that was against the Rams. It's too early to say what the Bears defense is like this season, but it's unlikely that they are the same kind of Kryptonite to Lance/ Shanahan that the Rams always were to Russ/ Carroll
To be fair...lol. Lance played in a monsoon.

Latest posts