Imagine if Schneider traded 3 firsts for Trey Lance

nwHawk

Reaction score
Rough game passing for Lance. Live arm, and always a threat to run, but certainly he has a lot to learn as a passer.

QWERTY

Reaction score
The backlash would be enormous. We need to prepare for Jimmy G next week I saw this dumpster fire of a draft pick coming a mile away
People that want Malik wills is the same as Lance

W

Welshers

People that want Malik wills is the same as Lance
totally wrong. willis was much much less of a risk because he took way less capital to aquire. The Niners were so set on this guy and gave up a bunch of 1sts for a guy who sucks hahahaha

W

Welshers

Half are blaming the weather others are realizing they traded 3 1sts for a project that’s likely going to be a bust.
not just that, but a guy who barely even played in college. it was one of the most head scratching nfl management decisions I've ever seen. trade up for a guy you know nothing about? he was AWFUL today. I can't see him turning it around to have a good career

Threedee

Reaction score
At least neither team traded up for Trubisky. That one is going to go down as the un-platinum standard for me. Hilariously, it was Chicago who did that, and they beat SC today.

Next up will be Houston eating Osweiller's Denver contract, although, that one might actually be dumber.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I see this as great news for Seahawks fans all around. 49ers wasted 3 1st round draft picks on a bust, and because of that there is bound to be management/coaching changes and possibility of regressing hard. But hey, at least they didn't trade their star QB to go down that road, right?

toffee

Reaction score
not just that, but a guy who barely even played in college. it was one of the most head scratching nfl management decisions I've ever seen. trade up for a guy you know nothing about? he was AWFUL today. I can't see him turning it around to have a good career
and the guy that refused to do anything at the combine, his combine sheet was blank.