I'm at peace, no matter what happens today

Renohawk

Reaction score
I walked into the sports bar last night, the Manager knows i'm a Hawks fan, he says "big game tomorrow", I said, sure, but they have already succeeded my expectations this year, I'm very happy with what they've done. I predicted a 9-7 season, I've already tasted crow and anything more is just bonus for the offseason outlook for next year.

So, no matter the outcome, we've had an incredible run, lets just hope it keeps going.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":1g5dsa3j said:
therealjohncarlson":1g5dsa3j said:
Loser talk yo

It's not "loser talk". He is saying he is proud of the team and they have surpassed his expectations.
+1 anything else is gravy folks

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":2qmp9k6a said:
therealjohncarlson":2qmp9k6a said:
Loser talk yo

It's not "loser talk". He is saying he is proud of the team and they have surpassed his expectations.

Kinda of joking, but not really. The time to talk about how happy you are with the season is after we lose the last game. Why not go into this game confident and demand a win? Thats a winners mentality imo

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Yep, we've proven we are good, rookie QB has a playoff win. If we lose it's all good.

That said:
GO HAWKS!

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":1gcx1s7v said:
My I Have A Second (and thirds) Helping Of Gravy, Please !!

:3:
Yeah, I love gravy (even if my waistline doesn't). I'll take on a few more pounds for 3 more helpings of gravy. Always willing to sacrifice for the good of our Hawks. :D

Dismas

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":1tw52ar3 said:
FlyingGreg":1tw52ar3 said:
therealjohncarlson":1tw52ar3 said:
Loser talk yo

Kinda of joking, but not really. The time to talk about how happy you are with the season is after we lose the last game. Why not go into this game confident and demand a win? Thats a winners mentality imo

No, it is after we WIN the last game.. stop that loser talk!

grizbob

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":3uo3871l said:
Yep, we've proven we are good, rookie QB has a playoff win. If we lose it's all good.

That said:
GO HAWKS!

The little train that could, still hasn't :stirthepot:

Interceptor

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":whv2q94u said:
therealjohncarlson":whv2q94u said:
Loser talk yo

A couple of more wins couldn't hurt.

RussWils3

Reaction score
Renohawk":2p7tt35h said:
I walked into the sports bar last night, the Manager knows i'm a Hawks fan, he says "big game tomorrow", I said, sure, but they have already succeeded my expectations this year, I'm very happy with what they've done. I predicted a 9-7 season, I've already tasted crow and anything more is just bonus for the offseason outlook for next year.

So, no matter the outcome, we've had an incredible run, lets just hope it keeps going.

Not me, I'm greedy and want a win. I will be crushed if we lose. We've made it this far. I'd be satisfied with a trip to San Fran and anything beyond that is house money.

Latest posts