"If they get home-field for the playoffs, it's over"

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Well now that somebody in the national media (that we don't respect, anyway, right?) said it-It MUST be true!

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I keep hearing the argument about the Broncos dominating the last 2 super bowl champs but this is not the last 2 years. The Ravens lost half their team and have not looked great so far this year. The Giants look bad and lost to the haphazard crappy Cowboys. Things can change but I am not surprised at all to see Denver dominate those teams.

I am glad we don't see them anytime soon as I think it could be a tossup for the winner at this point but I think we vastly improve (esp on O) as the season progresses and should beat them once we get up to speed.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Someone on ESPN's Monday night countdown said something like "the Seahawks are 9-0 right now" and I thought he was talking about since last year at home and the way they reacted I think his colleagues did too. But he continued "Nobody's beating them at home. I already have those 8 games as a win. And they won one already in Carolina. So that's 9"

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3fdnznpn said:
Someone on ESPN's Monday night countdown said something like "the Seahawks are 9-0 right now" and I thought he was talking about since last year at home and the way they reacted I think his colleagues did too. But he continued "Nobody's beating them at home. I already have those 8 games as a win. And they won one already in Carolina. So that's 9"

Tom Jackson. Delicious to see an ex-Bronco say that with ZERO sarcasm. He is 100% convinced and you could tell.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":2sp5aoiv said:
-The Glove-":2sp5aoiv said:

Tom Jackson. Delicious to see an ex-Bronco say that with ZERO sarcasm. He is 100% convinced and you could tell.
there ya go. Thanks

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
That is an interesting way of looking at it. The only problem is I hate counting my eggs before they are in the basket as they say.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":9lxbt7k5 said:
That is an interesting way of looking at it. The only problem is I hate counting my eggs before they are in the basket as they say.

Or, they could say... Don't count your eggs before they are hatched. lol

The "basket" thing... I believe it's Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

grizbob

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":38c5h7t3 said:
oregonhawkfan":38c5h7t3 said:

Or, they could say... before they are hatched. lol

What came first the eggs or the basket?? :lol:

C-Dub

Reaction score
I still think the Rams and Saints will be tough at home, but 8-0 is very doable. Let's make it 2-0 against the Jags this week!!!

A

Anonymous

Obviously the basket...

Based on "If you build it, they will come", the basket was created, then items to fill it came later in the process.

Tom Jackson is one of the few I look to for insight with 100% confidence. Dude is the king of all ex-player on-the-air types. If Tom said it, you can take it to the bank.

9-0.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
grizbob":2zuhdx0f said:
onanygivensunday":2zuhdx0f said:
oregonhawkfan":2zuhdx0f said:

Or, they could say... before they are hatched. lol

What came first the eggs or the basket?? :lol:

I think you totally missed the point.......you should boil your eggs first though the look of surprise on kid's faces Easter morning is priceless. LOL

Latest posts