Just checking in...

Threedee

Reaction score
Been a moment since I've been on the site...curiously, no Political forum anymore. Gosh fellas, something amiss?
I asked an apparently religious question a couple of months ago, and some idiot suspended me for a few days. Moderation is difficult.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I asked an apparently religious question a couple of months ago, and some idiot suspended me for a few days. Moderation is difficult.
Moderation isn’t difficult.

I’m not sure of the details behind you getting suspended but I’ll tell ya what is difficult, that’s getting 7000+ strongly opinionated individuals to abide by a few simple rules/guidelines.

Hopefully you’re not holding a grudge and you’ll continue being a great contributing member of this community.

chris98251

Reaction score
Moderation isn’t difficult.

I’m not sure of the details behind you getting suspended but I’ll tell ya what is difficult, that’s getting 7000+ strongly opinionated individuals to abide by a few simple rules/guidelines.

Hopefully you’re not holding a grudge and you’ll continue being a great contributing member of this community.
So says Agent Orange.... Holding a Grudge is fine, it's how you act on it where you need to be careful. Oh and not leave evidence behind to point in your direction.