I really wish we could have kept Leon Washington

HawkFan72

Reaction score
w00t":uisjg54j said:
He was rooting HARD for the seahawks to win that lombardi trophy. His twitter posts was all about #12thman #goseahawks and he PLAYS for the TITANS LOL

Leon you're the best

Yeah I was just going to say this. He was rooting for the Hawks and happy for them big time.

Sac

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":32kysegd said:
Problem some are having is they have been brainwashed by the everyone gets a trophy generation. Sorry.....he didn't do a damn thing for this team this year..... NO RING. I don't wish anyone could get a ring except this team. Changing the team would change the outcome.

Without Leon single handedly winning that game against the Chargers in 2010, Seattle goes 6-10, misses the playoffs, and there's no Beastquake.

Who knows how things work out if that happens. We could have ended up drafting Blaine Gabbert.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Leon was an important part of turning the culture of this team around. I appreciate him for that.

The Seahawks, in turn, were an important part of Leon turning his career around. They gave him a chance that the Jets simply weren't going to, and I imagine that's why he was rooting for them so openly this season.

I'd love to see Kenny Easley and Steve Largent get rings, too, but that ain't how it works.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":5d7ed2j0 said:
I wish Leon could have gotten a ring too.

yeah... simple enough. Was a good Seahawk

take everything out of the equation and it would have been nice to see him get a ring.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
volsunghawk":19sk3hgg said:
I'd love to see Kenny Easley and Steve Largent get rings, too, but that ain't how it works.

Great analogy. I mean it's basically the same thing as Leon who was part of this thing until this season.