I haven't felt this good after a loss since, well, forever.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, we got a 3 and out to start. They got the ball and rammed it down our throats on their first drive.

We answered.

I felt like we were in this game all the way in spite of our poor tackling and ridiculous play calls near the goal.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
TheHawkster":242k3u6m said:
^^^^^ lol. This made me truly smile!
I now understand how unacceptable any game that isn't a complete domination for you guys.

Long time Seahawks fans are completely comfortable at 6-4.
This team is broken and still bringing it every week.

Lombardi goggles aside, this team has been in EVERY ball game......for years.
This is way better than 1992 and 2009.
Usually you'd be right but this year being 6-4 and sitting 8th out of 16 in the conference and watching every team that occupies 1-7th, except possibly Arizona having objectively easier schedules then us doesn't make me happy. Going 10-6 or even 11-5 and missing the playoffs entirely will suck more then usual because I know without a shadow of doubt that if we somehow get into the playoffs our team will be one that nobody will want to face because despite all the adversity, drama, injury etc. we have never given an inch not in one single game. And that makes for a very dangerous team come playoff time.

It feels like we can be like the NY Giants, Baltimore or Pittsburgh but it has to start now.

had2bhawk

Reaction score
I felt bad for the Hawks but, not disappointed really.

I agree with Kearly. The OL looked pretty good with Bailey in there after second week. They seem to be adjusting to work together and help each others weakness. Having Unger go down again is heart breaking but I really think we can adjust.

The D really felt the absence of Mebane and we will truly miss his presence. This is the area that most concerns me. Who can fill that mans shoes? Teams will take advantage of this and the Hawks have to fill in the spot with some kind of cohesiveness with the rest of the DL.

I'm not ready to throw in the towel yet. Fix the DL and the Hawks will surprise us again this year!