I’m callin it, Brock Purdy is him

bileever

Reaction score
I have to admit, he played purdy good against the Jaguars. Please resume comparing him to Brady and Montana.

Jac

Reaction score
He gets all the credit in the world. But if we're analyzing Purdy, the Jags game doesn't tell us anything new because it was unlike the previous three games in which he struggled. It wasn't close. On top of that, he was still out there making some incredibly risky throws. The Jags just didn't capitalize.
I think this is right. He played great. The 49ers blew out another opponent. It’s better to be on this side of a blowout than we were at Baltimore. But there’s still the question…can he help the team come from behind and win ugly? That’s what the playoffs are. They can do it. But will they do it?

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
I think this is right. He played great. The 49ers blew out another opponent. It’s better to be on this side of a blowout than we were at Baltimore. But there’s still the question…can he help the team come from behind and win ugly? That’s what the playoffs are. They can do it. But will they do it?
He had a game winning drive to beat Browns but kicker missed a 40 yarder

OP
OP
Weadoption

Weadoption

Reaction score
I have to admit, he played purdy good against the Jaguars. Please resume comparing him to Brady and Montana.
it’s just a cute meme comparison in all seriousness. Love that we have a 7th rounder doing what he’s doing. But ya, kid needs at least two super bowl wins to even be close to being in the conversation of football qb gods.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
"Did you miss all I was saying? I was trying to help you understand that no one cares"

-SNDavidson
I see, no, no one cares about Brock Purdy except mnf housewives who watch clips of him pretending to be a cowboy. And then you brought up geno Smith. But most importantly, you are a whiners fan on a Seahawks forum talking about qbs when ours hasn't been playing his best. I just find it pathetic, is all.

Jac

Reaction score
He had a game winning drive to beat Browns but kicker missed a 40 yarder
Brandon Aiyuk had a game winning drive when the defender missed the tackle on that very short pass and he took it 25 yards up field.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Brandon Aiyuk had a game winning drive when the defender missed the tackle on that very short pass and he took it 25 yards up field.
So DK had game winning drive against the Commanders not Geno? Receivers can't recieve without QB passing it.

Jac

Reaction score
So DK had game winning drive against the Commanders not Geno? Receivers can't recieve without QB passing it.
Well, good on Aiyuk and Moody for giving Purdy the game winning drive that almost was.

JPPT1974

Reaction score
Purdy really is back to his old self! Breaking three game losing streak.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Deebo and cmc, both made of glass, both pivitol and expensive. Love it.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Nope, not the same, not even close. I don't like the premise, if it's just me that's cool.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
You didn't mention what those shortcomings were. I guess you will just hope and pray he has some and then claim "I told you so"

Typical
He's surrounded by some of the best-at-their-positions players... like McCaffrey, Deebo, Kittle and Williams... plus, Aiyuk and Juszczyk are too bad as well.

When he's missing two or three of the above, he reverts back to just being a 7th round draft pick. Prove me wrong.

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
He's surrounded by some of the best-at-their-positions players... like McCaffrey, Deebo, Kittle and Williams... plus, Aiyuk and Juszczyk are too bad as well.

When he's missing two or three of the above, he reverts back to just being a 7th round draft pick. Prove me wrong.
This is just about any QB, take away Kelce, or Kupp, Tua without the Cheetah. Its a team sport.

AK49Hawk

Reaction score
If he plays for SF, I Effing hate the SOB! Don’t care who plays on the same team or what his stats are, plain and simple.