I’m callin it, Brock Purdy is him

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Drew Bree’s is the perfect comparable in my opinion in terms of height , arm velocity, accuracy, mobility etc. If Brock Purdy can emulate his career I will be happy.

I should say maybe not comparable, but Brock Purdy at his best could aspire to be like Drew Brees
not only is he not DB, that is laughable, and sad

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Just wait, someone is going to find his ribs, he's a system qb dude, and there's a real good chance your levi strausses lose twice to this team. Hi.

94Smith

Reaction score
not only is he not DB, that is laughable, and sad
I didn't say he was going to be Drew Brees, he should aspire to be Drew Brees. Drew Brees was not big, did not have a big arm, had a quick release and was super accurate. Brock Purdy is not big, does not have a big arm, processes quickly and delivers the ball quickly, and has been accurate.

Drew Brees is the better aspirational QB than Tom Brady. A guy with not a lot of physical traits but his mind seems to be operating at a speed that makes up for lack of physical traits

Also I don't care that he is a system QB. He is going to be in the same system for the next 3 years. Shanahan and him aren't going anywhere. Deebo, CMC and Kittle also signed until 2025.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
again, aren't all of those players injury prone? good thing you paid them

94Smith

Reaction score
Just wait, someone is going to find his ribs, he's a system qb dude, and there's a real good chance your levi strausses lose twice to this team. Hi.
You also should worry about your QBs ability to beat the 49ers

SNDavidson

Reaction score
the 49ers have mortgaged their pathetic futures and still failed miserably to get a ring, so, meh. lol, guess Geno is due huh, he was in the probowl last year, I'm going to go ahead and say I'd take Geno every time over your no name.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
49ers fans come here because california doesn't know shit about football

94Smith

Reaction score
the 49ers have mortgaged their pathetic futures and still failed miserably to get a ring, so, meh. lol, guess Geno is due huh, he was in the probowl last year, I'm going to go ahead and say I'd take Geno every time over your no name.
No probowl this year buddy

SNDavidson

Reaction score
No probowl this year buddy
Captain Levi's BEST retort is that we don't have a prima Dona qb and might have (dare I blaspheme) the lob2.0 about to go on a tear and that PC & JS have built & roster and learned from their mistakes? kay. You should probably go watch baseball, just take my word for it.

Last edited:

94Smith

Reaction score
Captain Levi's BEST retort is that we don't have a prima Dona qb and might have (dare I blaspheme) the lob2.0 about to go on a tear and that PC & JS have built & roster and learned from their mistakes? kay. You should probably go watch baseball, just take my word for it.
This defense is no where near the LOB even with cream puff QBs and offenses for 4 of the 5 wins

SNDavidson

Reaction score
We have young talent too, I said superstars in the making, don't be daft.

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Just keep running the football. Pull those guards and tackles. Hit 'em where they ain't.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
oh it's like that huh? ok, and we'll see you here when your dumbass team is in shambles this year huh? I would think not, because you are here, showing the weakness of your pathetic fanbase, and it is amusing. You are the type I thought you were, a "cali" "fan", lol. Duuuurrrrrr people enjoy my presence durrrrr.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
you encapsulate why no one likes your stupid team lol, nice goin

Latest posts