I’m callin it, Brock Purdy is him

94Smith

Reaction score
oh it's like that huh? ok, and we'll see you here when your dumbass team is in shambles this year huh? I would think not, because you are here, showing the weakness of your pathetic fanbase, and it is amusing. You are the type I thought you were, a "cali" "fan", lol. Duuuurrrrrr people enjoy my presence durrrrr.
Pushed a button there? You were the one spouting off in the brock Purdy thread

SNDavidson

Reaction score
No not at all not about football lol, are you insane?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
You're hilarious and you have no idea, which is well, hilarious.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
I noticed you didn't put this in the smack shack, because you know you have nothing to talk about haha

SNDavidson

Reaction score
You guys ran away, sillies, don't worry about my thoughts homie, you should worry about your life choices.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
Weird how they got Deebo back and suddenly are blowing out teams again.
Almost exactly like some of us expected.

The 49ers are good again, and will be good unless they lose Deebo again.

knownone

Reaction score
I don't know what the Jags game says about Purdy. For one, the Jags couldn't stop shooting themselves in the foot, so what should have been a closer game ended up being a low-pressure, landslide victory. And Purdy still made two or three terrible decisions, which, I can imagine, terrified Shanahan.

94Smith

Reaction score
I don't know what the Jags game says about Purdy. For one, the Jags couldn't stop shooting themselves in the foot, so what should have been a closer game ended up being a low-pressure, landslide victory. And Purdy still made two or three terrible decisions, which, I can imagine, terrified Shanahan.
He definitely made one on the first TD throw to aiyuk . Shanahan even said so. Got lucky. He takes a lot of chances

Biscanebay12

Reaction score
Not sure why its so hard for people to give the kid some credit. He was actually under quite a bit of pressure by the Jags and sacked a couple of times. He processes very fast. If Geno processed like Purdy he'd be a keeper. That long TD to Kittle was under a lot of pressure, he read it perfectly and executed.

knownone

Reaction score
Not sure why its so hard for people to give the kid some credit. He was actually under quite a bit of pressure by the Jags and sacked a couple of times. He processes very fast. If Geno processed like Purdy he'd be a keeper. That long TD to Kittle was under a lot of pressure, he read it perfectly and executed.
He gets all the credit in the world. But if we're analyzing Purdy, the Jags game doesn't tell us anything new because it was unlike the previous three games in which he struggled. It wasn't close. On top of that, he was still out there making some incredibly risky throws. The Jags just didn't capitalize.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Weird how they got Deebo back and suddenly are blowing out teams again.
Almost exactly like some of us expected.

The 49ers are good again, and will be good unless they lose Deebo again.

Well, Purdy was 3-0 and averaged over 30 points per game LAST year when Deebo was out.

I think Trent Williams is a bigger reason.

...also something people I think have been sleeping on....49ers played Browns when Browns were coming off a bye and 2 weeks later played the Bengals on 6 days rest and Bengals were coming off a bye. Net -15 days rest in those two games with 2 long trips to Cleveland and Minn.

No excuses...you have to play the games on the schedule...but what jumped off the screen yesterday was how fresh and how much faster the entire team looked. Night and day vs Cincy game.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
lol.....what are you babbling about now?
Did you miss all I was saying? I was trying to help you understand that no one cares, reiterate he is not Drew Breese like you said lolol, but that he's a system qb and your old team better win this year, but they won't :) that's all. Hope you beat this young Seattle team, why are you not on your own boards? cheers.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Did you miss all I was saying? I was trying to help you understand that no one cares, reiterate he is not Drew Breese like you said lolol, but that he's a system qb and your old team better win this year, but they won't :) that's all. Hope you beat this young Seattle team, why are you not on your own boards? cheers.

You sure post alot for someone who doesn't care.