Houston Astros @ Seattle Mariners May 26-30 (updated again)...

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
3-1 this series, 5-2 on the season against the 'Stros. I'll take it. Beat 'em in their house, beat 'em in our house. Baseball is a game of percentages and averages. I like our percentages this year against them.

Bring on the Angels!

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I went to the final 3 games of this series. Some of you may have seen me with my bright green Seahawks jacket and wondered who that handsome guy is. It was me.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
I went to the final 3 games of this series. Some of you may have seen me with my bright green Seahawks jacket and wondered who that handsome guy is. It was me.
Well I didn't notice a handsome individual, but there was this dude in a bright green Seahawks jacket talking loudly about how every coach, manager, and front office of every professional Seattle sports team ever needs to be fired, always, every year, no matter what they accomplish, and the Thunder too just because. Was that you?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Well I didn't notice a handsome individual, but there was this dude in a bright green Seahawks jacket talking loudly about how every coach, manager, and front office of every professional Seattle sports team ever needs to be fired, always, every year, no matter what they accomplish, and the Thunder too just because. Was that you?
Yes! That was me!

Latest posts