Houshurmama, U Mad Bro?

C-Dub

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":1m4zr3ga said:
He's mad, but he's got a point. Denver is a scary good team right now. I'd put them at least as good as we are. We have a shutdown defense, but I'm not entirely sure we could keep up with that offense right now. And we may well find out just who's the better team the last game of the season.
Denver hasn't played a top tier or even top 10 team yet. A rapidly declining Giants team and the joke that is the Ravens.

High powered offense versus a tenacious defense....I'll put my money on the defense.

Hawknight

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1p9740nf said:
Just now on Total Access on NFL Network.

In regards to the power rankings, everyone else agreed with SEA at #1. Douchemanzadeh says "I disagree, I think the Broncos are a much better team than the Seahawks right now." McGinest responds "They could be playing eachother in the SB." The worst TJ to play for the Seahawks replies "I think they won't be able to play man to man against the Denver Broncos like they do everyone else."

His smirk at the beginning when Willie McGinest said "I don't wanna pat myself on the back, but I picked the Seahawks in the NFC" was pretty funny though. You could tell that made him feel a certain way.

Housh is a douche..nuff said