Holmgren to Schneider - "Hire an offensive coach!"

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I like Holgrum a lot. Hulmgron was a great practitioner of the west coast offense. Holgrims fingerprints are all over the offensive DNA of the modern NFL.

Holmgom not being in the Hall is kind of messed up. Give Holmgin his flowers!
Yeah, I like Holegrum a lot. Hoalgrim was solid. Can't forget Matt HasselBACK. We had it good in WARshington State for a long time.
That Mykk HolmGRUM was a great guy.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
3rd and 8? Holmgrun starts getting itchy on the sideline. Holmgrin starts running red and looking at his QB, Hasselhoff with disappointment.

Ultimately Homegren decides that a handoff to Max Strung on third and 8 is the way to go. Seahawks.net goes crazy, curses are flying in the game chat, everyone is calling for Hasselhoff and homegrunds head. All is balanced in.net.

Yeah the old draw plays on 3rd and longs were infuriating, but there was a reason for them. He didn't have confidence in Hass throwing it down field and he didn't want to chance a turnover. I don't remember those draw plays in Green Bay when he had Favre.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
For an offensive minded coach, HolmGRUM sure gave up on a lot of drives if it was 3rd and long. Maddening to say the least.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
For an offensive minded coach, HolmGRUM sure gave up on a lot of drives if it was 3rd and long. Maddening to say the least.

Remember those few times when the draw plays would actually work? Lol

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Not trying to be a jerk but it's a pet peeve of mine when a fan can't even spell (or care enough to spell correctly) a major player or coaches name that was an important part of the organization for many years.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yup. But I think that MANY of the posts on this thread are just having fun with the name. People have been saying his name wrong forever.

Who doesn't love Miyk holGRUM

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yup. But I think that MANY of the posts on this thread are just having fun with the name. People have been saying his name wrong forever.

Who doesn't love Miyk holGRUM

I was speaking about one person specifically, not those making fun of the one person where this all began, lol!

chris98251

Reaction score
She allowed Wilson to be traded for a Kings ransom due to internal conflicts, she just fired the all time winning coach here due to stagnation, hmmm tell me she doesn't care. Oh she is not stating she has a Glory Hole and to get on the party bus with her, or that she doesn't get stinking drunk on camera, yeah, wish our owner would do all that to show how much she cares.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
If i HAD to choose between the two types - yea -

I just want to see an owner that seems to care... But I could be missing something -
Alright, that at least tells me what your concern is. I don't share your concern (I think she cares a lot), but I at least understand it better.

Latest posts