Good Lord! Texans up 11 - 1 in the 2nd inning.

ivotuk

Reaction score
1 Grand Slam, a bunch of hits, 12 of them total. Oakland sucks ass!

Here's to the Athletics mounting a come back. (y)

bileever

Reaction score
Rangers scored 10 runs in the second inning.

And now 15-2 in the fourth inning.

Last edited:

bileever

Reaction score
Rangers already have 18 hits and it's the top of the 5th. What's the record for most hits in a single game?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
I just get excited if a Mariner player hits the ball. Fair or foul. It's an achievement for some of these guys

Chapow

Reaction score
Must suck big-time to be a Rangers fan right now. Maybe some day they'll learn to score a respectable number of runs, like the Ms.

Probably sucked to be a Rangers fan when the M's took 2 out 3 to win the series against them in their house 2 weeks ago.

Rat

Reaction score
Could be worse. I'm a Marlins fan, and it was just three days ago that we were down 12-0 after three innings against this same A's team. Ended up losing 20-4.

bileever

Reaction score
Also, it looked like there was no one in the stands. Not only are the As dead last in attendance in MLB, they are 554th in attendance in all sports.

Two college wrestling teams and a professional women's volley ball team have a higher average attendance. The stranger thing is that the As' triple A affiliate actually draws more fans than the As.

Rat

Reaction score
Also, it looked like there was no one in the stands. Not only are the As dead last in attendance in MLB, they are 554th in attendance in all sports.

Two college wrestling teams and a professional women's volley ball team have a higher average attendance. The stranger thing is that the As' triple A affiliate actually draws more fans than the As.
That's one of the most embarrassing stats I've ever seen. A minor league hockey team in f-ing Jacksonville and something called the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs are outdrawing the A's.

Hawker

Reaction score
That's one of the most embarrassing stats I've ever seen. A minor league hockey team in f-ing Jacksonville and something called the Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs are outdrawing the A's.

I live in Jacksonville, and the IceMen (minor league hockey team) has a waiting list for season tickets, and most games are regularly sold out.

Rat

Reaction score
I live in Jacksonville, and the IceMen (minor league hockey team) has a waiting list for season tickets, and most games are regularly sold out.
That's surprising to hear. I was under the impression that hockey wasn't especially popular down there given the poor attendance numbers for the Panthers (although that rose a little after they made the finals last year), the fact that nobody cared about the Thrashers, and none of the college teams are ever nationally relevant.