Geno

renofox

Reaction score
If you have 1/1,024 native American blood, it is fraud to call yourself a Cherokee because grandpa had high cheekbones.

I think saying Geno has some Mahomes in him is in the same ballpark.

;)

Polk738

Reaction score
..has a little bit of Mahomes in him.

Has a little bit of Russ too.....lol but he did good today, He didn't turn the ball over even though he got close at times, but he made the plays that mattered to get the win.

Spin Doctor

Reaction score
Has a little bit of Russ too.....lol but he did good today, He didn't turn the ball over even though he got close at times, but he made the plays that mattered to get the win.
Geno actually did not play that well today. He could've easily had three interceptions, missed some easy passes, made some stupid unforced mental errors like the fumble.

Polk738

Reaction score
Geno actually did not play that well today. He could've easily had three interceptions, missed some easy passes, made some stupid unforced mental errors like the fumble.

I agree, he was bailed out again but I guess he was lucky enough NOT to turn it over, he did enough to win and it's a good thing the running game was on point today

Ozzy

Reaction score
He had 10 turnover worthy throws in a 4 game stretch based on PFF, he’s been playing with fire this whole second half of the year and getting away with it and today he got lucky too. He also makes the hard plays too.

renofox

Reaction score
Geno played well today.

Not great, but good enough.

Jville

Reaction score
Well earned.

Geno Smith is "The Story" of 2022.

stack55

Reaction score
Geno did some good and bad, but did enough.
It was a ugly win but the Jets had a uglier loss.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
I thought Geno pressed a bit from about 20 yards out forcing it to the end zone but he was fine for the most part. 23 on that Jets D is a pretty big deal. Buffalo only put 20 up on them in each game. Going through the Jets results, 23 is one of the top games against them.

Turtle

Reaction score
I don't frequent those bars.... Not that there is anything wrong with that...
Thank you for the clarification. For a moment I thought you were putting Geno in the same class as Mahomes...Not that there is anything wrong with that...

Mase

Reaction score
— Looking at that image, makes me hope the Rams at least had Geno in for a predraft visit.

Mase