FA Overall

Greenhell

Reaction score
This has been a HUGE disappointment. We haven't signed anyone outside of this team with all the money we had to spent. Coach Mike, I'm disappointed. You guys better have a plan B and or C. We have no god damn linebackers man.
We have Devin Bush. :ROFLMAO: :cry:

• Wow
Reactions: EWA

Scout

Reaction score
I am withholding judgment until I see what players they bring in the next few days. Right now it seems the team is content to sit with the core players they wanted back.

Wartooth

Reaction score
I'm glad they didn't overspend on guys just looking for a bag... This teams in transition right now, lots of moving parts, lots of evaluation going on.
Why over pay for guys who don't really want to be in this situation? They don't even really know how well the young guys they have will play in this new system.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
This has been a HUGE disappointment. We haven't signed anyone outside of this team with all the money we had to spent. Coach Mike, I'm disappointed. You guys better have a plan B and or C. We have no god damn linebackers man.
Nah man it's all good. This team realizes they're not near contending yet. It's a rebuilding year

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
I am withholding judgment until I see what players they bring in the next few days. Right now it seems the team is content to sit with the core players they wanted back.
I have people on the Bears board crying that Seahawks resigned Fant. Signed Gerald Everett.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
Instant gratification has never worked here. Or much else anywhere. Wasting money in FA not ideal. Let Mike and John cook - not everyone wants to come to Seattle.