Dumbest thing you did during the Game?

Shelinhawk

Reaction score
I remember the entire game, and really enjoyed it, we were invited to a neighbors house, which We didn't knew too well, but had a great time, the only thing is that I don't remember a thing until I woke up next morning in my bed. My wife gave me the silent treating, all of yesterday and today told me I was an ass, the thing is that I don't want to ask what did I do, cause I don't want her to know that I don't remember a thing.

Giblien

Reaction score
Tried to start a wave with my pastor and our friends in our pastors basement...only one person out of twenty stood up...Yeah...felt kind of dumb...

ceej22

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3g3zcist said:
Got mad when our first possession settled for a field goal.

Got mad when they held on Turbin's big run late in the 4th essentially dashing my hopes of putting up 50.

pmedic920

Reaction score
The Radish":18m6qpxj said:
Never even thought of recording the game.

Now 2 days later that seems pretty dumb. I could see the look on Peyton Manning's face again with the ball going by.

Have yet to see a good video of that and the picture that is posted is a crummy make up as he's looking forward and the ball is coming by the left side of his face.

:les:

Les I can't copy it but, you need to look for the gif that replaces the ball with the Lombardi flying past manning. It's awesome.

viewtopic.php?t=89682#p1259661

volsunghawk

Reaction score
I watched the game with my family in our basement TV room. This basement has a low-ish ceiling to begin with, but there is one section that is even lower to accommodate some venting.

I was animated the whole game. I was under this lower section when the 2nd half was about to start. I jumped up when Harvin started his magical return.

I clocked myself on the ceiling and damn near knocked my ass out. I was rolling around on the floor in pain, moaning, while my wife said, "Don't worry, honey! He scored!"

Coxal

Reaction score
I take a shower of skittles when Marshawn scored... And I bet I will run naked in my garden if we won the SB. Well I did that totally drunk, it was awesome (I did not do that alone of course my friends witnessed it, laughing and screaming at me).
I went to bed at 6am and I wake up 2 hours later, still drunk, and go to the office like a boss.

JimZornsCorn

Reaction score
Knocked over the nachos tray when Percy took the 2nd half kickoff to the house. My wife makes great nachos and I wasted half the tray! The dog was appreciative though.

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Mine pretty tame. Decided to buy skilttles for the game, and other friend brought some over too. In my excitement, only remembered to pass them around for the first TD. Totally forgot from that point on.

OP
OP
Evil_Shenanigans

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1my11ihy said:
I watched the game with my family in our basement TV room. This basement has a low-ish ceiling to begin with, but there is one section that is even lower to accommodate some venting.

I was animated the whole game. I was under this lower section when the 2nd half was about to start. I jumped up when Harvin started his magical return.

I clocked myself on the ceiling and damn near knocked my ass out. I was rolling around on the floor in pain, moaning, while my wife said, "Don't worry, honey! He scored!"

I think you might have won this thread on that one!

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
After the Harvin return I picked up one of my wife's female friends and spun her around about 10 times. She was shocked to say the least, and ran into the granite island cause she was so dizzy after I put her down.

seahawk 17

Reaction score
mirrikat45":1rp27stq said:
My buddy and I made the mistake of agreeing to do double shots every time the Seahawks scored. 12 seconds into the game..... I still feel hung over.

A few of us at the party did the same. I feel your pain. :34853_doh:

Largent80

Reaction score
I had the BBQ going, late in the 2nd quarter I had ribs all wrapped in foil smothered in teriyaki. Evidently there was some grease on the bottom of the bbq from previous cooking and it caught fire.

Of course I was already 3 sheets to the wind drinking Tanqueray and 7-up. I saw the smoke and luckily I had 2 gallons of water on the balcony for plant watering and I was able to get it out..... :bitenails:

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I broke a tooth while eating a skittles during the game, no joke!!!

A

Anonymous

slargent4ever":ng1m0mj6 said:
I kissed my buddies mom on the mouth, but she kissed back.

This story has GOT to have more to it...

kinesmajor

Reaction score
Living in Los Angeles most of my friends root for other teams… They all came over to watch the game and support me. I threw skittles at them one Marshawn scored and tackled a few when percy took it back.

FearTheBeak

Reaction score
Got too drunk and completely blanked on the 2nd half. Thank God for NFL instant replay.

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
forgot to record the number of staff at the venue picking up skittles in the end zone after lynch's TD run...and it was right in front of me....

Kaiser

Reaction score
I thought my mistake was buying coors, i couldnt believe i bought colorado beer when i realized. Then i didnt pace myself and ended up on the toilet after the game holding a garbage can at the same time.