Dumbest thing you did during the Game?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
I had some buddies over for the Superbowl and we were all having a pretty good time prior to the game. First play of the game and I came flying out of my seat, yelling and high-fiving everybody in the room after the safety. About four plays later I looked over behind our entertainment center and realized that I had thrown my (mostly empty) can of Rainier in the air in my fervor. I looked at my wife and said is that my Beer? Wasn't much more controlled after that.

I cant be the only one that did dumb stuff during the "greatest Seahawks game of all time", lets hear em. :thirishdrinkers:

bellingerga

Reaction score
I pulled one of the drainage tubes in my belly from my surgery about half way out when I was stompin and yelling during a play. Had to feed it back in, that was fun :p

StorytellerMatt

Reaction score
On the video I did for my website, you can hear my wife screaming and wailing in the background. You would think she was being tortured, but she was so overwrought with emotion she couldn't contain herself.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
I was really drunk.

The thing i did that was both the most brillaint, and the dumbest...

going into the second half i told everyone around me "Percy will return this kick and basically end the game, i promise"

So percy returned the kick and basically ended the game.

So i spent the next hour walking around to everyone in a drunken stupor of glory saying, "I TOLD YOU! I TOLD YOU THAT SHIT! DIDNT I SAY THAT? I CALLED THAT!"

Or a least that's wh at Ive been told. My second half memories are a little hazy. One benefit of the game being over at that point was not really needing to create and retain any new memories.

DohBoy

Reaction score
Dumbest thing: Not syncing the Fox broadcast with Steve Raible's radio call of the game.

mirrikat45

Reaction score
My buddy and I made the mistake of agreeing to do double shots every time the Seahawks scored. 12 seconds into the game..... I still feel hung over.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
When Percy ran it back, as soon as he touched the ten I did the "walk with me" across my living room.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Got mad when our first possession settled for a field goal.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I cheered so hard at one play my sunglasses flew off my hat behind the couch and spent 10 minutes looking for it. Yeah, pretty tame, I know. :D

razgriz737

Reaction score
I dove to the floor and attempted to do "the worm" after the safety at the beginning. Probably looked like I was trying to hump the carpet.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Dumbest thing I did during the game was to sit down and relax late in the 3rd quarter knowing the game was over. They drove down and scored. I never had sat during anything but commercials before that and I didn't sit again during the actual game the rest of the way through. I apologize for my lapse that let them score, but I'm over it now :D

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Yelled and screamed my head off...and my cat looked at me with them " I have seen this before" look in her eyes. Laffed my butt off at that look. I am finally tame again. Parade starts at 10am here in I Da Ho.

dracolich81

Reaction score
After a few beers and a good buzz, during the second half while on defense, I was in front of the TV, down in a 3 point stance, yelling "Im here wit ya!" and jumping at the snap. I'm sure my wife and others were laughing at me, but I was too focused to know :)
I dont know if it was dumb though, I actually think it may have helped :)

A

Anonymous

pmedic920":1k6ivkl6 said:
Did the duck walk complete with flapping my arms and quacking. Did it more than once.

I have a text message that validates the above post as fact.

Quack.

The Radish

Reaction score
Never even thought of recording the game.

Now 2 days later that seems pretty dumb. I could see the look on Peyton Manning's face again with the ball going by.

Have yet to see a good video of that and the picture that is posted is a crummy make up as he's looking forward and the ball is coming by the left side of his face.

:les:

OP
OP
Evil_Shenanigans

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
The game is being re-broadcast tonight I think. 6pm on NFLN if you want to record it!

Latest posts