Dougs tweet has hawks twitter fired up!!!

John63

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":1rkh4cks said:
Adding: "Russ is 1-3 in the playoffs without an all time defense and an elite run game. He wanted it on his shoulders and this has been the result. But the blame will go to anyone but him."

Perhaps but that is because that is the way the team was built, and they have not changed the way they built the team. FYI PC without Wilson sub 500 with Wilson over 600. You see when your built to have a great Run game and defense but don't it's hard to win at all. They have not changed the way the build this team.
Also, you numbers are off

PC without Wilson playoffs 2-3

Wilson without top run game and Defense 3-5

Also PC with top run game and defense but no Wilson 1-1 in playoffs

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
John63":2jt77kr8 said:
Shanegotyou11":2jt77kr8 said:
Adding: "Russ is 1-3 in the playoffs without an all time defense and an elite run game. He wanted it on his shoulders and this has been the result. But the blame will go to anyone but him."

Perhaps but that is because that is the way the team was built, and they have not changed the way they built the team. FYI PC without Wilson sub 500 with Wilson over 600. You see when your built to have a great Run game and defense but don't it's hard to win at all. They have not changed the way the build this team.
Also, you numbers are off

PC without Wilson playoffs 2-3

Wilson without top run game and Defense 3-5

Also PC with top run game and defense but no Wilson 1-1 in playoffs

My numbers aren't off. I copied a tweet by a sports reporter. I am incompetent on linking them so my bad. It was a tweet by Dov.

toffee

Reaction score
No secret that Russ wasnt buddy buddy with angry or the stars on the defense side. He made effort to butter up Jimmy Graham and DK Metcalf.

Not sure why he wasn't accepted by what could be the majority of his teammates, but he always had one guy on his side, biggest fan in Pete Carroll.

Pete sold his soul to Russ.

Sent from my IN2017 using Tapatalk

Latest posts