Dougs tweet has hawks twitter fired up!!!

John63

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":19aynpz2 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/DougBaldwinJr/status/1365051848483241984[/tweet]

:3-1:

oka and the point?

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
John63":38upopy3 said:
KitsapGuy":38upopy3 said:

oka and the point?

Go look at sherman and kearse tweet when this was all going down. Then go look at hawk fans in the replies.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
KitsapGuy":3gvtgg4o said:

Thanks. I am horrible at links. Lol

mistaowen

Reaction score
So is this a dig at Russ or Pete/FO? I know Doug hasn't been too quiet about his feelings towards Russ but with Kearse( and Sherm) also joining who I thought liked him, not sure.

John63

Reaction score
mistaowen":34x374sv said:
So is this a dig at Russ or Pete/FO? I know Doug hasn't been too quiet about his feelings towards Russ but with Kearse( and Sherm) also joining who I thought liked him, not sure.

LOl yeah I am not going twitter searching and it's a stretch to say this has anything to do with Wilson at all.

Okay I went and read so again sorry you have no clue who he is taking about and are just trying to make something out of nothing. I will go one further if he is talking about Wilson, or PC or someone else and given he is no longer in the NFL he should man up and just say it.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Unless this all stems from those rumors awhile ago that Russ was above criticism, too close to the FO, etc and the locker room didn’t like that. So now that’s he’s upset with them and looking to leave, they’re laughing/saying told you so?

This 30 for 30 in 10 years talking about the Seahawks after the Pats SB loss will be must watch TV haha

John63

Reaction score
mistaowen":ypcvfg5p said:
Unless this all stems from those rumors awhile ago that Russ was above criticism, too close to the FO, etc and the locker room didn’t like that. So now that’s he’s upset with them and looking to leave, they’re laughing/saying told you so?

This 30 for 30 in 10 years talking about the Seahawks after the Pats SB loss will be must watch TV haha

Given Kearse, Baldwin and Sherman all openly criticized PC and the FO it is highly likely it is more about them then Wilson.

Given they are ex players I will go with a few currnet ones like ohhh KJ Wright

"Seahawks LB K.J. Wright: Russell Wilson 'isn't going anywhere' "

https://www.nfl.com/news/seahawks-lb-k-j-wright-russell-wilson-isn-t-going-anywhere

knownone

Reaction score
mistaowen":lukfgkgo said:

It wasn't just that he was above criticism. Didn't Russell ask Pete to stop allowing the defense to talk smack to him in practice? There was an article about that the year Sherman left. At the time, I thought it was just sour grapes, but a lot of their complaints have seemingly come true.

For example, they said Russ cared more about his brand than the team. They said if he didn't get his way, he would go behind your back and tell on you. The whole article frames Russell as the problem with Pete enabling his diva-like behavior. It was all laughable at the time, but the fact that it's even somewhat relevant today is crazy. I always thought Sherman was the problem. Now, I'm not so sure. That 30-30 needs to be made tomorrow. I can't wait 10 years for the potential Wilson heel-turn.

John63

Reaction score
knownone":kup7ucwy said:
mistaowen":kup7ucwy said:

It wasn't just that he was above criticism. Didn't Russell ask Pete to stop allowing the defense to talk smack to him in practice? There was an article about that the year Sherman left. At the time, I thought it was just sour grapes, but a lot of their complaints have seemingly come true.

For example, they said Russ cared more about his brand than the team. They said if he didn't get his way, he would go behind your back and tell on you. The whole article frames Russell as the problem with Pete enabling his diva-like behavior. It was all laughable at the time, but the fact that it's even somewhat relevant today is crazy. I always thought Sherman was the problem. Now, I'm not so sure. That 30-30 needs to be made tomorrow. I can't wait 10 years for the potential Wilson heel-turn.

Okay more made up stuff. There is nothing showing Wilson ever asked that all, as Sherman has said he talked crap to everyone. As to all these things you said they said provide links because some of them I never heard or read. IN fact Bennett Wrote a book where he said all that was not true, as it relates to him, and he was supposedly one of the ones who said.

All that aside the fact you " I can't wait 10 years for the potential Wilson heel-turn" What if we find out it is not a Wilson he'll turn but a Sherman heel turn, and he just put words in others mouths since we have not heard it form anyone but him.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
knownone":24nake40 said:
mistaowen":24nake40 said:

RW does care about his brand & has gone completely Hollywood! Furthermore the 4 teams on the list make zero sense if his main goal is winning but make complete sense if RW wants to be thought of as a God among the fans!

Is RW afraid to go to NY or Philly because the first mistake he makes the fans will be up his butt?

Is RW afraid to go to Miami because he’s just another face there?

pinksheets

Reaction score
Why don't these guys just say what they mean? I don't get why they just play coy.

OP
OP
S

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
John idk why u get so weird about russ? Its obvious sherman,doug and kearse are speaking bout the situation. Its 110% obvious. What is not obvious? If about pete or russ or both.

FresnoHawk52

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":2rbmcqwc said:
John idk why u get so weird about russ? Its obvious sherman,doug and kearse are speaking bout the situation. Its 110% obvious. What is not obvious? If about pete or russ or both.

They hate RW and are pissed Pete chose RW over them! Now there’re busting Pets’s balls but they don’t hate Pete! The Seahawk Franchise will crush Sherman & Kearse if they ruin RW’s trade value but they can’t help themselves to play with fire!

jeremiah

Reaction score
A new head coach makes more sense. Someone who knows the West Coast offense of Steve Young or current KC runs. RW is perfect for that style of offense. I am not a fan of his per se, Wilson that is, but the draft choices just are not worth a top 10 QB. You MUST get a QB back, plus at least 2 middle to high firsts possible. If you get no QB , you may as well retire the core and begin again. I know that isn't going to happen, but if it doesn't the best scenario is RW as a Hawk.

John63

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":23xpsh3z said:

Well I don't know maybe because they did not mention any of them, and unlike some here I don't tend to see things that are not there spelled out.

getnasty

Reaction score
Cliff Avril was on Espn national radio today talking about the situation. He said guys were jealous that Pete and the front office gave Russ special treatment. He said it didn't bother him but some guys just couldn't get over it. He also talked about Pete like he was the best of the best, seemed like he had tons of love for Pete. Not saying he didn't for Russ but he seemed definitely more on the Pete bandwagon to me.

knownone

Reaction score
John63":2wdnxg0u said:
knownone":2wdnxg0u said:
mistaowen":2wdnxg0u said:

Okay more made up stuff. There is nothing showing Wilson ever asked that all, as Sherman has said he talked crap to everyone. As to all these things you said they said provide links because some of them I never heard or read. IN fact Bennett Wrote a book where he said all that was not true, as it relates to him, and he was supposedly one of the ones who said.

All that aside the fact you " I can't wait 10 years for the potential Wilson heel-turn" What if we find out it is not a Wilson he'll turn but a Sherman heel turn, and he just put words in others mouths since we have not heard it form anyone but him.
Have you been living under a rock for the last decade of Seahawks football? I haven't read the article in years, but I was fairly accurate in my recollection. Bennett is hardly mentioned in the article, and people have speculated that it was Sherman and Baldwin who were the unnamed sources. There's also a Seth Wickersomething article floating around that provides more insight into the situation. Here are a few highlights:

Some also dispute that Wilson puts in the work necessary to earn his status with the team and in NFL at large, believing he has prioritized his business interests over football.

When McDaniel arrived in Seattle in ’13, he went to dinner with several defensive players and asked them why things seemed off between the defense and the quarterback. He was told by those players to be careful speaking frankly when Wilson was around, because they believed what they said could wind up on Carroll’s desk.

Carroll gathered his offensive and defensive leaders and told them they needed to protect Wilson, to treat him more gently than they would their other teammates.

“He protected him,” one Seahawk says. “And we hated that. Any time he f----- up, Pete would never say anything. Not in a team meeting, not publicly, never. If Russ had a terrible game, he would always talk about how resilient he was. We’re like, what the f--- are you talking about?”

Avril continues, “at one point we were allowed, people were allowed to talk trash to him.” Then, after 2014, they weren’t.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/seatt ... te-carroll