• Other

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

cymatica

Reaction score
Sit him, then start Bobo in his place using a Bobo-centric gameplan

Rat

Reaction score
Start him. His passion fuels his success. Sometimes that means accepting a penalty. It's not a big deal.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Sit him for the first series. Time to send him a message.

If Carroll doesn't do something, the NFL surely will

Mizak

Reaction score
Pete not holding DK accountable just like he coddled Wilson when he was on the team. Notice KJ Wright brought it up on his show. Sooner or later, this will cause a rift on the team and it’s Deja Vu all over again.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Merged DK threads.... we dont need multiple threads about the same player, same complaints and same "wishes" (trading dk crowd) over and over again.

cymatica

Reaction score
So if he puts up a 120 yds and 2 tds next week how many will say keep him???
Doubt he will. He gets 1-2 100+ yard games per season, except 2020 when he had 5.

Even if he tore it up next week, I don't care. There's too much receiving talent on the team to put up with his temper tantrums.

cymatica

Reaction score
You don't care if he tears it up? Wouldn't you be happy if ANY Seahawk player has a great game? Including DK or Adams?
Not what I meant. If he has a great game, it doesn't excuse being the most penalized receiver and throwing fits every game. Putting up with it only sends the wrong message to the young guys.

He needs to know that if he pulls that again, he will be benched the remainder of the game or the following. Pete won't do that, but Pete's way of handling it so far hasn't worked

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I know man, l was just messin' with you ✌️'
I'm plenty pi**ed at him right now. Pete is absolutely part of the problem. You can't just let guys do this crap, and it's been this way since way back.
Like the time Sherm had a hissy fit on the sidelines because he didn't like what the offense was doing. Nothing was done about it and his teammates had to calm him down.
Several instances over the years where he just blows it off and/or acts like it's no big deal. The players know they can do whatever they want. Even this morning, he was saying that DK was just extending his block. Just stop, Pete. It was totally uncalled for. And for me, that was the last straw. I'm beyond sick of it. DK is a hell a player and a likeable guy. Just stop acting like a 5-year-old.
Behind closed doors is probably different. But.........at some point you have to send the message that it's not ok.