Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Off the bench

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

chrispy

Reaction score
DK keeps acting like a child and hurting the team. No discussion there, just fact.

Is his continuation, with little repercussion, similar to the previous dynamic of RCW never being held accountable? Might this situation be creating some drama? JSN isn't getting his touches and DK keeps getting fed only to turn around and get a -15 penalty. To me, this seems like a problem that is just growing and getting out of hand.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Pete sat DK for a few plays after his penalty today. He may have to sit him longer if DK keeps losing his cool.

JSN had a decent day today. He was third in receiving with four catches for 48 yards.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
DK's behavior is inexcusable. It's time to grow up. If he doesn't want to be a team leader, then so be it. But stop hurting the team with those selfish, dirty mistakes.

He's not even producing all that much to warrant that type of behavior. He's all show with little substance. I'm done with him tbh

TraderGary

Reaction score
I've grown very tired of his immaturity. He's a dirty player who will take a cheap shot every chance he gets. And it's always well after the whistle and the defender is not paying attention. Happens nearly every week. He's a child in a man's body.

I have a very hard time cheering for someone like that. For me personally, he's become the most hated player on the team, and I'm embarrassed that he's a Seahawk.

It actually goes beyond that though. He's not a team player. He'll get upset if the ball is not coming his way as much as he thinks it should. And as a result, Geno is forcing the ball to him way too much, or zeroed in on him when other receivers are running open. He also takes plays off and quits on routes at times, which may have resulted in the second interception today.

I wish they would trade his ass for whatever they could get in return, but I know it won't happen. It' not Pete's style. With any other coach, there would absolutely have been ramifications. This crap has been going on far too long with DK and Pete needs to do something about it now. Enough is enough. Give his reps to Bobo. He may not be the athlete DK is, but he has more heart than DK will ever have.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Yep.

Listen, we all want passionate players so I understand a youngster losing his cool and drawing a flag once or maybe twice early on...

But this is perpetual. He either lacks decision making ability or is just extremely self centered. He needs an alpha on the team to let him know it's time to cut the BS. Jamal or Wags perhaps.

Something has to change, and if that means losing reps, than so be it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Wags should get in his mug a bit. Pete should sit him for a game. This is beyond old. He's becoming a detriment to the team at times. I think his ego is out of control due to his physique and size. I really do. The media placates to those factors which I feel feeds into said ego and it can be a negative factor on gameday. Look at Lockett. He's barely noticed by the media because he is small, unassuming, yet is a cold blooded assassin on the field in the best of ways. He never, ever hurts his team but man does he ever hurt the other team by his legal plays on the field.

Fade

Reaction score
I keep waiting for Pete to be a good coach and put his ass in check.

Pete doesn't really care. He let's his guys be them. From Mike B, Russ, Sherm, Earl, and now DK.

DK needs to take it to another level and do something really heinous then maybe...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, that kind of put me over the top with him. I've been sticking up for him for years. I'm done doing that. Grow the F up DK. Period.
Wide open for a TD, justified frustration. Drilling a guy after? ENOUGH man. Enough.
It's rare that I agree with Fade, but a LOT of this is on Pete letting guys just do whatever. Grow a pair and sit his a** for at least a quarter or two.

Last edited:

Lagartixa

Reaction score
I think much worse than the stupid-ass penalty was just stopping on a route so no Seahawks were anywhere near where Metcalf was s'posed to be, which was where the ball went on the play, leading to Smith's second interception.

The first interception was completely on Smith. It was a stupid throw. The second one was all Metcalf. It was a decent throw to the right place, but Metcalf just stopped.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He did NOT stop the route. That was a sh** pass, it was going to be picked regardless.
Watch it again, look where the guy picks it off. Geno doesn't get a pass, and DK needs to grow up. Also, take a look at how many times guys were wide open for TD's. DK/Tyler and JSN ALL were wide open in that game for TD's.
GENO SUCKED yesterday.

Xxx

Reaction score
DK keeps acting like a child and hurting the team. No discussion there, just fact.

Is his continuation, with little repercussion, similar to the previous dynamic of RCW never being held accountable? Might this situation be creating some drama? JSN isn't getting his touches and DK keeps getting fed only to turn around and get a -15 penalty. To me, this seems like a problem that is just growing and getting out of hand.
Geno’s picks and pump fake sacks came from trying to force the ball to DK. DK seemed to just stop his route on the pick in the middle of the field. Is DK complaining and so Geno is trying to force it to him? I know Lockett ain’t complaining

Xxx

Reaction score
I've grown very tired of his immaturity. He's a dirty player who will take a cheap shot every chance he gets. And it's always well after the whistle and the defender is not paying attention. Happens nearly every week. He's a child in a man's body.

I have a very hard time cheering for someone like that. For me personally, he's become the most hated player on the team, and I'm embarrassed that he's a Seahawk.

It actually goes beyond that though. He's not a team player. He'll get upset if the ball is not coming his way as much as he thinks it should. And as a result, Geno is forcing the ball to him way too much, or zeroed in on him when other receivers are running open. He also takes plays off and quits on routes at times, which may have resulted in the second interception today.

I wish they would trade his ass for whatever they could get in return, but I know it won't happen. It' not Pete's style. With any other coach, there would absolutely have been ramifications. This crap has been going on far too long with DK and Pete needs to do something about it now. Enough is enough. Give his reps to Bobo. He may not be the athlete DK is, but he has more heart than DK will ever have.
They traded Percy harvin

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
No sense in having these weapons if you're going to have Geno as your QB. Right or wrong DK is frustrated with our QB.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Like KJ said, on Tell the Truth Monday, they need to show the film in front of the team and hold DK accountable.

Previous talks and fines are not working.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Wags should get in his mug a bit. Pete should sit him for a game. This is beyond old. He's becoming a detriment to the team at times. I think his ego is out of control due to his physique and size. I really do. The media placates to those factors which I feel feeds into said ego and it can be a negative factor on gameday. Look at Lockett. He's barely noticed by the media because he is small, unassuming, yet is a cold blooded assassin on the field in the best of ways. He never, ever hurts his team but man does he ever hurt the other team by his legal plays on the field.
A game? No, sit him like 4 games, make him sweat a bit otherwise, I don't think he'll learn. Let Bobo do some of the lifting while we put DK on timeout. We need to play as a team, especially right now. We're still in the thick of things, even with a tough loss this last weekend. Season's young, but DK could be a cancer if we continue to let this play out each week.