Deion Sanders mocking Doug Baldwin.

knownone

Reaction score
Did anyone see this? He's been taunting DB for the better part of 2 hours on NFL network. Saying he can't wait to see Revis and Browner lock down the Seahawks wide outs, because they're just "alright". What a clown.

I didn't see this discussed anywhere.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
yeah whats up? took me years to like prime. He needs to shut up.

hawk45

Reaction score
Nice. Doug and company need all the motivation they can get, and they're still facing an uphill battle.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
That's tough to hear as Prime has been a strong supporter of the Hawks for the last couple years.

And well, Prime was/is right, our WRs were not very good today.............until the end.

They will need to play huge for us come time against the Pats.

blue 22

Reaction score
User Actions
Follow

Deion SandersVerified account
‏@DeionSanders
@DougBaldwinJr Much love and proud you fought back to overcome adversity! I love that dog in you man! Keep the fire burning. #Truth

chris98251

Reaction score
Please, please, piss us off, rant, degrade, insult use anything demeaning you can think of, I want the line sucks, our recievers are mediocore, our DB's are system guys, Wilson is a Manager and can't win it when you put the game on his shoulders, Lynch is a problem child and is selfish.

Pile it on guys, you have two week, we know Bill and Brady walk on water.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
knownone":3424mfag said:
Did anyone see this? He's been taunting DB for the better part of 2 hours on NFL network. Saying he can't wait to see Revis and Browner lock down the Seahawks wide outs, because they're just "alright". What a clown.

Former cowboys idiot, need I say more!
Deion and Irvin are a$$clowns!

blue 22

Reaction score
Deion Sanders ‏@DeionSanders 30m30 minutes ago
@carlaskaufel I picked the Seahawks and got love for many of the players. Truth is Truth handle it.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
I got NO problem with ADB being called out on his play today... none, he was baited into lame a$$ returns multiple times and could have been called out for a loss.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
BC-Hawk":1m2uypkf said:
Last year Carter, this year Prime?
"Past his prime" needs to learn to STFU!
He's so stupid he doesn't realize he is hurting the patsies by "motivating" the Hawks.
Keep the hate coming "Past his prime", a$$clown!

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1fpgkate said:
knownone":1fpgkate said:

Former cowboys idiot, need I say more!
Deion and Irvin are a$$clowns!

What did Deion play in Dallas? 1-2 years, not exactly a cowboy legacy.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
These guys feed off of the negativity and the doubting. I got no problems with Sanders saying ADB is mediocre because all it does is feed the fire

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
chris98251":l79bey1k said:
Please, please, piss us off, rant, degrade, insult use anything demeaning you can think of, I want the line sucks, our recievers are mediocore, our DB's are system guys, Wilson is a Manager and can't win it when you put the game on his shoulders, Lynch is a problem child and is selfish.

Pile it on guys, you have two week, we know Bill and Brady walk on water.
BINGO, the usual pissants will have the same usual narrative! Bring it beotches!

Rat

Reaction score
knownone":3m5jdmx6 said:
because they're just "alright". What a clown.
If anything, that's a big compliment. WR is a serious problem for this team right now.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
knownone":qv3imsym said:

Deion lives in the past...

He is a clown but at least we'll get a good Lynch piece.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Sterlinghawk":2zcfreei said:
I got NO problem with ADB being called out on his play today... none, he was baited into lame a$$ returns multiple times and could have been called out for a loss.

He's not just criticizing our receivers for their play today. He's saying their entire careers are "just aaaight". How's that not going to piss off the subject of that opinion?