Deion Sanders mocking Doug Baldwin.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":3itk04hw said:
Deion lives in the past...

He is a clown but at least we'll get a good Lynch piece.

I don't know about that. Marshawn's a loyal guy. If he knows Prime has been dissing his boys, I doubt there will be another backstage scoop this year.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Cmon,, it wasn't that bad and Dieon was not off point. I know Doug just redeemed himself but was in no way in a position to stand up and say " what's up Dieon?" All Sanders said is they are ok,,,,,,and it is true. Yes Kerse and ADB were important to our win but both of them almost,,almost cost us the game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't get why everyone on here has a problem with Primetime.....I'm sure most people on here were thinking the exact thing Deion said when we were down 12 points with 5 minutes left in the game. I was at a bar and multiple Hawks fans were angry with the Hawks WR core, including myself.

As much as I love Doug and Kearse and our WR's, Cris Carter and Deion are right. They're mediocre WR's. However, they make the most out of their opportunities. But it's not Doug or Jermaine's fault, when they were originally brought in a couple years ago they were suppose to be the #3 and #4 WR.

I have no problem with Deion at all. That's why I love Deion, he speaks his mind. People on here who don't like his comments are just homers. I'd much rather here Deion speak his mind than be like every media pundit who just says the norm.

roiyair

Reaction score
Two words for him:
Thank You!
(From all the 12's out there).

This should probably fuel Doug for years to come (seeing how he still hasn't forgotten about the 'Pedestrian').
P.S.
Baldwin just became my favorite interviewee. His passion and intensity are unparalleled.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
I got NO problem with ADB being called out on his play today... none, he was baited into lame a$$ returns multiple times and could have been called out for a loss.

HeatEquation

Reaction score
Being "aight" should be a compliment to Doug Baldwin. Actually, "aight" might be a bit too generous.

marko358

Reaction score
HeatEquation":2qmoiojm said:
Being "aight" should be a compliment to Doug Baldwin. Actually, "aight" might be a bit too generous.
Go pop in your old vhs tapes of the Pats' glory years. They're not winning another one anytime soon.

HeatEquation

Reaction score
marko358":2i0q6vjt said:
HeatEquation":2i0q6vjt said:
Go pop in your old vhs tapes of the Pats' glory years. They're not winning another one anytime soon.

Why wouldn't they? They only have to beat Seattle to do so. A team who beat an opponent with a losing record in the Divisional round and who got lucky against a team who handed them a victory in the NFCCG.

You're playing a real team this year, unlike in 2013. Don't expect the same outcome.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I think the OP is misrepresenting what Prime was saying/implying towards our receivers. Prime kept saying he was looking forward to watching our receivers going up against the NE secondary. He wasn't really hating on them, IMO.

hoxrox

Reaction score
Context. ADB just directed a rant at him before that segment. It wasn't that bad. Deion responded by saying he likes Doug's tenacity.

I agree with Deion.. Doug was "aight" today and that fumble almost cost us the game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Not to mention, ADB also had a bad drop on a ball he should have caught. I love ADB, but he can't argue he had anything better than an "aight" day. At best.

blue 22

Reaction score
I honestly think ADB needs to chill and stop being sensitive. who cares what the analysts say. russell wilson been doubted his whole life and you never see him freak out. whatever floats your boat I guess.

OP
OP
K

knownone

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2k3cos3z said:
I think the OP is misrepresenting what Prime was saying/implying towards our receivers. Prime kept saying he was looking forward to watching our receivers going up against the NE secondary. He wasn't really hating on them, IMO.
Did you watch it? In context I don't think he was "hating" which is why I never said the word. Deion did however say word for word that he was looking forward to seeing how Baldwin and the Hawks wide outs matched up against "grown men" in Revis and Browner stating at one point "they'd lock them down" and then later on reiterating that point in a condescending sarcastic tone. This wasn't a one off thing either, it happened over and over during the earlier show and the now condensed version after the Patriots game. I don't have any issue with him calling them "alright" after the game, they were pretty bad all day. However, I take issue with the excessive manner in which he chose to do it.

So, What exactly did I misrepresent?

morgulon1

Reaction score
kjreid":2re1pojr said:
Browner and revis are pretty darn good!!! They will be tough!!

Im sure the Seahawks are putting a game plan together as we speak. Those two wont matter.

morgulon1

Reaction score
HeatEquation":30up3uyd said:
marko358":30up3uyd said:
HeatEquation":30up3uyd said:

Why wouldn't they? They only have to beat Seattle to do so. A team who beat an opponent with a losing record in the Divisional round and who got lucky against a team who handed them a victory in the NFCCG.

You're playing a real team this year, unlike in 2013. Don't expect the same outcome.

I expect Seattle to win. You play in the NFC east. Weak shit.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
knownone":gtzl96xz said:
RolandDeschain":gtzl96xz said:
Did you watch it? In context I don't think he was "hating" which is why I never said the word. Deion did however say word for word that he was looking forward to seeing how Baldwin and the Hawks wide outs matched up against "grown men" in Revis and Browner stating at one point "they'd lock them down" and then later on reiterating that point in a condescending sarcastic tone. This wasn't a one off thing either, it happened over and over during the earlier show and the now condensed version after the Patriots game. I don't have any issue with him calling them "alright" after the game, they were pretty bad all day. However, I take issue with the excessive manner in which he chose to do it.

So, What exactly did I misrepresent?
I watched it twice. Prime also pointed out that he was flat-out giving our WRs motivation. The quote, as best I can recall, was "So if that's the motivation you need". He was also purposely HELPING our massive-chip-on-their-shoulder WR corps by throwin' them some guff.

I guess we just see it differently...

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Well, it's all good. Keep that chip on your shoulder Baldwin. It's served you well.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
HeatEquation":3k0upasz said:
marko358":3k0upasz said:
HeatEquation":3k0upasz said:

You sound EXACTLY like Broncos fans did one year ago.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":37lb38i0 said:
I don't get why everyone on here has a problem with Primetime.....

I have no problem with Deion at all. That's why I love Deion, he speaks his mind. People on here who don't like his comments are just homers. I'd much rather here Deion speak his mind than be like every media pundit who just says the norm.
He is very full of himself. People who like themselves as much as he does don't leave much room for me to like them at all.

One thing I really loved about Doug Baldwin's rant was showing off how articulate he is compared to Neon.