Davis Hsu is suggesting Pete might trade Wilson

randomation

Reaction score
Since we are going insane let's make it extra crazy he is going to trade him to the Pats for Brady since Brady is cheaper then Brady will die behind out line while Wilson wins 4 in a row with Satan.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
Coug_Hawk08":jzenpdmz said:
Earl actually has struggled a lot this year. He really seems to need the consistency and communication of other players like Kam to be all pro. Still good, don’t get me wrong, but he has made some tough tough whiffs and wrong decisions this year.

The Wilson stuff, agreed, he leaves out way too much. It’s like bad titles in journalism for click throughs. Just trying to get attention/stay interesting in the community. He’s fading fast, not really worth a follow anymore.

I think part of Earl’s struggles fall upon having to cover the entire back third, instead of being able to cheat, opposite to Sherman.

More to the OP the one thing all great “always win” teams have in common is a franchise QB.

randomation

Reaction score
FidelisHawk":xw2vjjqw said:
Coug_Hawk08":xw2vjjqw said:
Earl actually has struggled a lot this year. He really seems to need the consistency and communication of other players like Kam to be all pro. Still good, don’t get me wrong, but he has made some tough tough whiffs and wrong decisions this year.

The Wilson stuff, agreed, he leaves out way too much. It’s like bad titles in journalism for click throughs. Just trying to get attention/stay interesting in the community. He’s fading fast, not really worth a follow anymore.

I think part of Earl’s struggles fall upon having to cover the entire back third, instead of being able to cheat, opposite to Sherman.

More to the OP the one thing all great “always win” teams have in common is a franchise QB.

Our Defensive scheme is extremely simplistic and relies on having Sherm to cut off 1/3 so Earl can play center fielder in the other 2/3rds it just doesn't work without Earl or Sherm that's been clear with injuries to both in the past two years.

RussB

Reaction score
adeltaY":3dvr1jnu said:
Mike Silver reported that RussB. Some speculation to his opinion tho.
Yup thats the guy. I hope its true its time for a change.

getnasty

Reaction score
3 first rounders and a lot of cap space, just saying.

Jville

Reaction score
I'd forgotten about the Hsu twitter feed ..... but in any case ..... 1967 was the year the Minnesota Vikings replaced head coach Norm Van Brocklin with Bud Grant from the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. It was also the year the Vikings traded away, to the N Y Giants, a scrambling / sand lot quarterback by the name of Fran Tarkenton. Later, in 1972, it cost the Vikings a significant fortune to reacquire Tarkenton from the Giants.

Who would have predicted all of that? :229031_shrug:

Anthony!

Reaction score
randomation":1rhl32z6 said:
Since we are going insane let's make it extra crazy he is going to trade him to the Pats for Brady since Brady is cheaper then Brady will die behind out line while Wilson wins 4 in a row with Satan.

the cap hit difference between Rw and Brady is only 600K. FYI RW is 18th on the list and Brady 19th

QuahHawk

Reaction score
7-9 with T-Jax. I think Pete could get us back to the playoffs with a different QB. As much as I love Russ, being 5'11 dictates a lot of our playcalling.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1cw5erwf said:
7-9 with T-Jax. I think Pete could get us back to the playoffs with a different QB. As much as I love Russ, being 5'11 dictates a lot of our playcalling.

Not being able to run the football dictates our play calling more.

Also, getting to playoffs versus winning Super Bowl are two very very different things, obviously. Pete is 66, I’m not convinced he would make the playoffs with another qb before he would retire, not with the current status of the roster.

mrblitz

Reaction score
It's actually not a bad idea. Russ is arguably at his peak market value. Going with a rookie pair of scrambling legs, with a big arm to attack downfield is not a bad plan. Take the draft picks from trading russ, and get 15 or 20, 4th rounders.

Anthony!

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2gkce37v said:

and you have proof of this of course? Never mind I know you don't.

Anthony!

Reaction score
mrblitz":2e7rl2ub said:
It's actually not a bad idea. Russ is arguably at his peak market value. Going with a rookie pair of scrambling legs, with a big arm to attack downfield is not a bad plan. Take the draft picks from trading russ, and get 15 or 20, 4th rounders.

Yes because teams who trade the franchise QB while in their prime, with no replacement on the roster works all the time. Please provide enough evidence that it has worked out just 50% of the time. FYI You cant, its a stupid idea. But Hsu is getting what he wants clicks.

hawknation2017

Reaction score
David Hsu has jumped the shark.

5fe2ebe0-7f7f-11e6-baf9-1fe915594de1_Fonzie-Shark.gif

randomation

Reaction score
Anthony!":1jo2z4oz said:
randomation":1jo2z4oz said:

the cap hit difference between Rw and Brady is only 600K. FYI RW is 18th on the list and Brady 19th

I was being sarcastic.