Damon Arnette

W

Welshers

2020 1st rd pick at corner back just got cut by chiefs. Got in some trouble for gun charges. Cut by the raiders early this season for making a video threatening someone...

Go get him Seattle. Screw it. We need CBs. This guy is a first round talent for dirt cheap. Pete will keep him on the straight and narrow. We just need good football players, who cares if he's a goof off the field.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/331 ... ug-charges

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thing ishe is a two time offender still waiting to hear from the NFL as to what type of suspension(s) he'll face. Besides that while being an early pick he showed less than diddly in Vegas. I'd wait and see what happens suspension wise before rushing to sign him.

He seems to have serious entitlement issues at present and could as well also become a guest of the State of Nevada for his indiscretions.

No thanks!

toffee

Reaction score
If Wilson stays, I would say sign Damon. He will have a senior role model to follow in Russ, visits to children's hospital etc. Without Wilson, then no. He needs someone to take him under wings.

seabowl

Reaction score
Welshers":c00l3ds7 said:
2020 1st rd pick at corner back just got cut by chiefs. Got in some trouble for gun charges. Cut by the raiders early this season for making a video threatening someone...

Go get him Seattle. Screw it. We need CBs. This guy is a first round talent for dirt cheap. Pete will keep him on the straight and narrow. We just need good football players, who cares if he's a goof off the field.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/331 ... ug-charges

This post signifies we are definitely in the offseason coming off a bad season.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
As long as someone can legally play, and can contribute on the field - I honestly don't care.

If it makes the team better on the field, I can with whatever it is off the field.

Heck, a certain HOF LB allegedly killed someone. Every team out there would still take him in his prime.

Good CBs are tremendously important. People just need to stop being so sensitive, weapon threats are a crime. If he gets arrested and goes to jail, he cannot play. Browner was fantastic, and I think he later killed someone. Still one of my favorite Seahawks ever.

If he can legally play and helps the team, hey do what you need to do in order to make the team better.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
If Arnette had shown anything in Vegas then it might be worth taking a shot, but at present he’s another apparent character bust and nothing more. Thanks, but I’d pass and until he shows he wants to play ball, no thanks.