Cut Geno fire Waldron fire Pete.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
And for the love of all that is right and good in this world find another descent starting ILB.

TwistedHusky

Reaction score
I am still not sold on Waldron being good. We think Waldron is good because he was under a great offensive coach. But that is kind of like people being excited about hiring Gus Bradley because the Seahawk Defense was fantastic. Gus was OK, maybe even solid, but is anyone going to call him a defensive savant?

I need to see Waldron produce consistently, not people make excuses and explain why he couldn't because our HOF QB wasn't good enough for him. Now he has a different QB, so we will see.

But I haven't seen enough from Waldron to be confident he is one of the better OCs in the league or even above average.

John63

Reaction score
I am still not sold on Waldron being good. We think Waldron is good because he was under a great offensive coach. But that is kind of like people being excited about hiring Gus Bradley because the Seahawk Defense was fantastic. Gus was OK, maybe even solid, but is anyone going to call him a defensive savant?

I need to see Waldron produce consistently, not people make excuses and explain why he couldn't because our HOF QB wasn't good enough for him. Now he has a different QB, so we will see.

But I haven't seen enough from Waldron to be confident he is one of the better OCs in the league or even above average.
It's not about how good Waldron is. Its about him towing the line and doing what PC wants, when he wants.

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
I’m not sold on Waldron. I just don’t know enough to know if I want him gone. Kind of like PC and RW Years ago Were the issue sPC or RW? same here for me. If they run the ball 11 times in a row who is that on? So I am just watching.

Chuckwow

Reaction score
In his post-game canned blabbery, Pete reported we have a very "cool" week ahead of us. So let's at least keep him around for that.

Latest posts