Current state of our Wide Receivers

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Yeah, a couple of places we were down to the 3rd level on the OL. Nobody has that kind of depth. We'd have to carry 12 guys to sustain it. 🤷‍♂️
I agree. If you’re unlucky enough to get down to #3
on the depth chart, all bets are off.

chris98251

Reaction score
Comparing DK and Bobo is like comparing Apples and Watermelons, they are completely different receivers and do completely different things other then catch a ball. Additionally they are both willing and good blockers, DK more willing and wanting to pancake guys which is part of the problem. DK is more like a Galloway guy, versus Bobo being more like Joe and Steve.

They fill different roles and are defended quite different, Bobo unless we are in deep shit will never get the number one CB on him as long as DK, Lockett and JSN are playing. He will get a slot guy or Safety maybe LB 95 percent of the time or the number 2 CB in a split set.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Not sure what the fascination is with comparisons. Bobo talks about DK all the time, picking his brain etc. They are a tight knit group. They can ALL contribute and will. Why would we want a bunch of similar WR's anyway? They all bring something different to the table. And that's a very good thing.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Not sure what the fascination is with comparisons. Bobo talks about DK all the time, picking his brain etc. They are a tight knit group. They can ALL contribute and will. Why would we want a bunch of similar WR's anyway? They all bring something different to the table. And that's a very good thing.

Bobo is completely unique. I see similarities to DK, Tyler and JSN, that's what makes him so great.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yup, the 4 headed monster, our RB's and our TE's. Great problem to have, and very good depth. DK/TYLER/JSN/BOBO/UNCLE WILL/PARKINSON/FANT/WALKER/CHARB

Damn, that offense has an embarrassment of riches.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Well...At least you didn't say Corpse LOLOL
Since Halloween is nearly here, that would have been better, to be honest. :)

Also to y'all trolls, intentionally misspelling something doesn't bug me, it's the ignorance of misspelling it and not realizing it that does. ;)

Fade

Reaction score
I disrespectfully disagree with all of these rankings.

-QB play,
-Coverage they see,
-Quality of opponent,
-OC, HC philosophy,
-surface, outdoors vs. indoors.
-O-Line play,
-weather, etc.

WR is a very dependant position. I remember when Randy Moss went to the Raiders and his numbers tanked from what he did in Minny. Goes to NE with Brady, and is back to his old self. Did moss fall off or go into a slump in OAK? No, the team around him sucked.

The Seattle Seahawks have the best WR core in football. 1-4, no one is better from the teams I watched this year (which is most of them.) There are factors around this WR core that are tanking their numbers, they should all be higher ranked than this.

knownone

Reaction score
We have one of the league's deepest and uniquely talented receiving corps. But we don't have the top-end talent to be the best in the league. Waddle and Hill had over 3,000 combined yards last season. It's hard to beat them.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
We have one of the league's deepest and uniquely talented receiving corps. But we don't have the top-end talent to be the best in the league. Waddle and Hill had over 3,000 combined yards last season. It's hard to beat them.
ask fade, it's Pete's fault.