Cowboys vs Packers

GCrow

Reaction score
Taking 3 steps is not a football move?

Absolute Horse**** call.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Terrible call.

But if Dallas gets the ball back here...they'll still have an opportunity, and a loss will therefore still be on them and not the call.

chevelle03

Reaction score
If the Pack settles for a field goal here, the decision to go for 2 earlier could loom large. A fg would put them up 9 here if they kicked the extra point.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1cyuoig3 said:
If that Bryant call was reversed against Doug Baldwin -- I'd be seriously pissed. This place would be in meltdown.

Now imagine that little girl was white...

hawk45

Reaction score
Weird play. He didn't have the ball secured during all of his steps. Seemed to me the corner dislodged it a bit, and he only secured it firmly during the final step when he made the reach.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
So, he caught the ball, was moving forward with three clear steps towards the end zone, falls to a knee with ball still in possession and then his forearm hits down with the ground popping the ball loose.

I think the Hawks match up better against the Pack than the hulking Dallas O line but methinks the Cowboys got jobbed.

GCrow

Reaction score
God I hope our D Line absolutely chews Rogers up and spits him out next week.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Call iffy yet I have a hard time working up any form of sympathy after last week, Cant wait t see First Take on monday.

SeahawksEast

Reaction score
Is Buck doing the game next week, not looking forward to him buffing Rodgers knob the whole game. Buck is the worst.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":1lvsnsex said:
So, he caught the ball, was moving forward with three clear steps towards the end zone, falls to a knee with ball still in possession and then his forearm hits down with the ground popping the ball loose.

I think the Hawks match up better against the Pack than the hulking Dallas O line but methinks the Cowboys got jobbed.
You have to have complete control going to the ground.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
salamander":1mp92wzt said:
Probably the right call by the book, but not really in the spirit of the rule. Next year I think they specifically classify reaching the ball for a marker a football move.

It was the right call. When he landed initially the ball was moving. He did not have full possession.

Exittium

Reaction score
I don't care I much prefer to play GB in our house with and injured Rogers then a Dallas team that has pro muggers for oline. And murry vs our run without hill and Mebane isn't as manageable as lacy vs our run

pmedic920

Reaction score
SeahawksEast":1co79ocx said:

No, Detroit got jobbed.

GCrow

Reaction score
BlueBlood":1c7hvbzg said:
Come on apologizing for the cowboys?? It wasn't a catch period.

Who cares who it was. It was absolutely a catch... arguably the catch of the year (given magnitude/situation and everything). For the second week in a row all talk will be on the referees incompetence and ridiculous rules.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1t2e80ko said:
If that Bryant call was reversed against Doug Baldwin -- I'd be seriously pissed. This place would be in meltdown.
Agree. Bad call pure and simple. But they lived by the refs last week and died by them this week. Seems fair to me.

Looking forward to the Pack at the C-Link next Sunday.

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
chevelle03":2j5zhaai said:
I think that should be a catch since he basically took a step and reached for the goal line AFTER he caught the ball, then it came loose.
I tend to agree. It's hard for me to see that as a legit overturn. Looked like he caught it, then extended, then the ground knocked it out. I know that "completing the catch" is a squishy place, but that was close.

Latest posts