Brandon "The Bully" Browner

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Really, this doesn't make sense. If Harbaugh needs anything it's MORE oxygen to his brain, not less.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
What kind of statement is that? Sherman manages to be thuggish without going that far.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm with it. Brandon Browner keeps it real. He probably never should have started a twitter account though. In the past he wouldn't have to really hear about dumb things like this. Now, it'll be all he hears about.

I try to look at pro football players like wrestlers. Interviews are like promos from back in the old day. I want these guys to say outrageous stuff about opposing players, coaches, etc. It makes it even better when off the field they are hanging with their teammates, practicing and training hard, and reaching out to kids and the community via appearances at football camps all around the country.

On the field though, that switch turns out. BB isn't talking about what he'd do to Harbaugh in real life or off the field. He's saying that if Harbaugh were still playing today that's what he'd do to him. Which is pretty tame compared to what he probably could have done to Harbaugh if he had played in Jim's era.

Go on with yo bad self, BB!

drdiags

Reaction score
Softy got what he wanted. He was like the playground instigator. But then again, he is the guy that said Holmgren should be shot for the way his team was performing back in the day. Now they are best buddies.

BB cannot let himself get drawn into comments like this with FA looming next season. Sure, it is cool for the rabid Seahawks fan that is whipping himself/herself into a lather anticipating playing the 9ers. I am sure Florio and the networks love this as well. But look at how Bill Belicheck responded to his player's taunt of Rex Ryan's foot fetish.

The Softy interview and Mitch's audios display an obsession with the team from the south. Hope these guys don't have a meltdown this upcoming season.

Throwdown

Reaction score
NinerBuff":3bwne5nv said:
Get's caught for using PEDs. Threatens people who call him out :|

Should've been minding his business, I hope they take their anger out on every single whiners player on that roster.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Throwdown":dsz4pemr said:
NinerBuff":dsz4pemr said:
Get's caught for using PEDs. Threatens people who call him out :|

Should've been minding his business, I hope they take their anger out on every single whiners player on that roster.

That's fair, and if I were a seahawk fan, that's what I would hope for.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Kinda sounds like Harbaugh was right and it wasn't actually adderall. 'Roid Rage.

Stupid thing to say. The only reason you guys aren't saying that is because he's a Seahawk.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Marvin49":2tim07l6 said:
Kinda sounds like Harbaugh was right and it wasn't actually adderall. 'Roid Rage.

Stupid thing to say. The only reason you guys aren't saying that is because he's a Seahawk.

By god! You might be onto something!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":1doqkbtu said:
I hate to say it but I hope we don't resign him unless it's a STEEP discount. I just have serious concerns about a 30 year old CB who is that big--the fall from the peak of his game will be quick and painful.

That said I wish him all the best.
Even the most physical corners don't take anywhere near the beating a typical running back does. There's a big difference between you tackling people, and being tackled and piled on. Browner has several good years left, I guarantee it.

Fuzzman55

Reaction score
I don't know if there is a football player I've ever liked more than Browner. He's everything you want in a defender, let alone a corner. He's just dreaming of what we all are. The chance to shut Harbaugh up.

A

Anonymous

But, but, but...

...the knock-knees!

He may be good to go for a good long while, but he just has funny-looking legs to me. Not your prototypical structure. Being someone with delicate knees, it is hard for me to look at.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":12ubsdas said:

We actually had a thread where a bunch of us discussed this back when Browner and Sherman were handed suspensions, virtually everyone agreed Adderall was a code word to get away with taking HGH/various steroids/etc. instead. Who knows what goes on, but I'm sure a lot of the league takes all kinds of crap.

Unless you think Adrian Peterson tore his ACL and rehabbed it fully in 6 short months to have the best season of his career and one of the best seasons for a RB ever without any chemical assistance?

drdiags

Reaction score
Marvin49":xpzekcfz said:

Come on man! Not every post in this thread is 100% support for the comment. As my buds here tell me, it is the internet so making blanket statements come with the territory but this isn't (yet) a 5+ page post. I count several warnings about this not being a wise thing to put out there. And Harbaugh may say whatever he wants, he isn't without criticism for poking his nose into another team's problem. And as has been stated, Pete/John did the same with their comments about how the Vikings dealt with TJack.

But yes, he is a Seahawk, this is a Seahawks fan forum and most find your coach a target for their passion in supporting the Seahawks. BB probably would be kicking it with Jim H if the 9ers pay him a big fat contract when his contract is up here. Listen to the interview if you can take our local blowhard. He poised the question in a way that could only lead to a brief flash of anger by Browner.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":v5fd2ku2 said:
Marvin49":v5fd2ku2 said:

We actually had a thread where a bunch of us discussed this back when Browner and Sherman were handed suspensions, virtually everyone agreed Adderall was a code word to get away with taking HGH/various steroids/etc. instead. Who knows what goes on, but I'm sure a lot of the league takes all kinds of crap.

Unless you think Adrian Peterson tore his ACL and rehabbed it fully in 6 short months to have the best season of his career and one of the best seasons for a RB ever without any chemical assistance?

Thank you. I don't know why the AD knee recovery hardly ever comes up. The dude is a beast, but he is still human. Hawks get all the PED hate. What about Ray Lewis?

NinerBuff

Reaction score
Clayfighter":30qob6a0 said:
RolandDeschain":30qob6a0 said:
Marvin49":30qob6a0 said:

Thank you. I don't know why the AD knee recovery hardly ever comes up. The dude is a beast, but he is still human. Hawks get all the PED hate. What about Ray Lewis?

The difference is until it's proven that AP took PEDs to heal, he's innocent in the court of public opinion. Now, is it suspicious that AP comes back from an injury that would end careers 10 years ago to have an all-time season? Absolutely, but as of right now, he's still clean until proven otherwise.

Latest posts