Brandon "The Bully" Browner

CANHawk

Reaction score
Clayfighter":370vaf9j said:
RolandDeschain":370vaf9j said:
Marvin49":370vaf9j said:
Kinda sounds like Harbaugh was right and it wasn't actually adderall. 'Roid Rage.

Stupid thing to say. The only reason you guys aren't saying that is because he's a Seahawk.

We actually had a thread where a bunch of us discussed this back when Browner and Sherman were handed suspensions, virtually everyone agreed Adderall was a code word to get away with taking HGH/various steroids/etc. instead. Who knows what goes on, but I'm sure a lot of the league takes all kinds of crap.

Unless you think Adrian Peterson tore his ACL and rehabbed it fully in 6 short months to have the best season of his career and one of the best seasons for a RB ever without any chemical assistance?

Thank you. I don't know why the AD knee recovery hardly ever comes up. The dude is a beast, but he is still human. Hawks get all the PED hate. What about Ray Lewis?
NinerBuff":370vaf9j said:
The difference is until it's proven that AP took PEDs to heal, he's innocent in the court of public opinion. Now, is it suspicious that AP comes back from an injury that would end careers 10 years ago to have an all-time season? Absolutely, but as of right now, he's still clean until proven otherwise.

Just like it was never proven that Richard Sherman took PED's. Gotcha.

chris98251

Reaction score
Harbaugh was a douche as a player as well, yes Captain Comeback but whined and complained all the time and threw tantrums even then. Used it to try to keep the defense off his receivers a lot, it worked sometimes. As a coach he does it all over now, this is hiw way of hoping the NFL investigates the Seahawks and tests them more.

Calling the players cheats and liars and that we have a dirty program is just a method to maybe get us off focus and hot for the game and take penaltys as well. Yes it all was inferred, but you can read between the lines, Harbaughs history of comments about Pete going back to USC makes it even more evident that it was a shot at us and Pete and not an off hand remark but targetted.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
NinerBuff":2fqaga6k said:
Clayfighter":2fqaga6k said:
RolandDeschain":2fqaga6k said:
Marvin49 said:
Kinda sounds like Harbaugh was right and it wasn't actually adderall. 'Roid Rage.

Stupid thing to say. The only reason you guys aren't saying that is because he's a Seahawk.

We actually had a thread where a bunch of us discussed this back when Browner and Sherman were handed suspensions, virtually everyone agreed Adderall was a code word to get away with taking HGH/various steroids/etc. instead. Who knows what goes on, but I'm sure a lot of the league takes all kinds of crap.

Unless you think Adrian Peterson tore his ACL and rehabbed it fully in 6 short months to have the best season of his career and one of the best seasons for a RB ever without any chemical assistance?

Thank you. I don't know why the AD knee recovery hardly ever comes up. The dude is a beast, but he is still human. Hawks get all the PED hate. What about Ray Lewis?

The difference is until it's proven that AP took PEDs to heal, he's innocent in the court of public opinion. Now, is it suspicious that AP comes back from an injury that would end careers 10 years ago to have an all-time season? Absolutely, but as of right now, he's still clean until proven otherwise.

Just like Barry Bonds

NinerBuff

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1n5nd0hd said:
So is Richard Sherman, but every 49er fan in existence disagrees.
Tech Worlds":1n5nd0hd said:
Just like Barry Bonds

Well, in terms of Barry Bonds, there were numerous reports, including BALCO report, that implicated Bonds. Plus, for someone who watched his career, it seemed pretty obvious that he took something. Lifting weights only can do so much.

And the Richard Sherman thing is like Ryan Braun. Both guys were caught using PEDs, but both were exonerated due to inconsistencies in the testing procedures. But both guys are guilty in the court of public opinion, as is Barry Bonds.

As I said before, AP remains innocent until some evidence surfaces to implicate him.

Yakimaniac

Reaction score
NinerBuff":em1upwwk said:
RolandDeschain":em1upwwk said:
So is Richard Sherman, but every 49er fan in existence disagrees.
Tech Worlds":em1upwwk said:
Just like Barry Bonds

Well, in terms of Barry Bonds, there were numerous reports, including BALCO report, that implicated Bonds. Plus, for someone who watched his career, it seemed pretty obvious that he took something. Lifting weights only can do so much.

And the Richard Sherman thing is like Ryan Braun. Both guys were caught using PEDs, but both were exonerated due to inconsistencies in the testing procedures. But both guys are guilty in the court of public opinion, as is Barry Bonds.

As I said before, AP remains innocent until some evidence surfaces to implicate him.

"Court of Public Opinion" really doesn't mean squat in the grand scheme of things. The public's opinion doesn't change the outcome of games. It doesn't make Richard Sherman suspended. Makes people who don't like the Seahawks feel good to insult him, but that's about it...

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
Seahawksfan425":2spp1m68 said:
Tweeted by softy:

Seahawks CB @bbrowner27 on Jim Harbaugh: "He's never gonna be lined up against me. I wish he would. I'd put my hands around his neck."

Also love his twitter bio: "I don't need you to tell me I'm the best corner in the league. The most physical corner will do..."

LOL... it seems Browner has been hanging out with Percy Harvin...

pinksheets

Reaction score
Like Ryan Braun?

Braun's sample was taken home, stupidly, by a tester and placed in their own sample fridge or something, seal still intact.

The problems with Sherman were right there at the sample collection.

If you knew anything about drug screening, you'd know one is a technicality, one invalidates a test entirely. Maybe Sherm got off on a technicality, but to believe that, you have to assume quite a bit, considering there was apparently a lapse in integrity at the sample collection stage.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Sorry, but I can't stand Softy. I listened to the interview, and it was clear he was looking to instigate and suck Browner into saying something inflammatory. Browner hadn't even heard Harbaugh's statements, and Softy described the comments in a way to get a reaction. Even so, Browner's comments were harmless. I'm just annoyed because it feels like Softy wants our players to make stupid statements on the air for his own self-serving purposes. Learn a lesson from the organization and "protect the team."

Cartire

Reaction score
Every time I here people say Sherman was guilty but got off on a technicality, I just think about how much they dont know about the process. The reason entirely that he is innocent is because the very real "POTENTIAL" that the sample was contaminated because of the faulty collection process. He didnt get off on a technicality, the technicality became the contaminant factor once that happened. Because the potential existed that the test could have been affected at this point, we cant know for sure if he took peds or not. Therefor, he is innocent.

Its really easy for us to go, "well cmon...". But none of us were there, we have no idea what happened, but we sure seem to think we do for some reason.

What i find completely funny, is no one seems to care about how the information got leaked prior to the suspensions/appeals process. This is supposed to stay confidential until the process is over for this very reason. So people are not hung before their appeal is heard. If whoever leaked it kept their mouth shut like they were suppose to, we may have never even knew of this instance with Sherman.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":36ug77xf said:
I LOVE THAT MOFO and I don't care if the whole world knows it.
UH-OHH, We got us a love triangle.
I get my jollies every time he b*tchsmacks a Receiver :thfight7: :0190l: :thfight7: :0190l: :thfight7: :0190l: :mrgreen:

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Softy seems like a dick. Is he also the jowly blowhard who use to host pregame parties at the J&M?

Throwdown

Reaction score
He is a huge dick, somehow people still listen to him.

He was one of the loudest voices over there at KJR against Wilson last season, only because his boy Hugh was going on an all out offensive against Wilson.

Latest posts