Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (@ Cardinals)

Hockey Guy

Reaction score
This will be a tough matchup. Hawks D will have problems catching Murray, but will mostly cause Cards to have to settle for FGs instead of TDs, despite moving the ball up and down the field. Hawks will get 2+ turnovers and win the turnover battle. Both teams score 5 times, but Hawks O does a better job in the red zone, and gets a long TD from Walker or DK and winds up with 2 more TDs than the Cards. Another solid, efficient game for Geno.

Seahawks 31

Cardinals 23
I think this is the winner.
Good call.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
This will be a tough matchup. Hawks D will have problems catching Murray, but will mostly cause Cards to have to settle for FGs instead of TDs, despite moving the ball up and down the field. Hawks will get 2+ turnovers and win the turnover battle. Both teams score 5 times, but Hawks O does a better job in the red zone, and gets a long TD from Walker or DK and winds up with 2 more TDs than the Cards. Another solid, efficient game for Geno.

Seahawks 31

Cardinals 23
Missed this one and stand corrected. Cardinal Dinner to olyfan63.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Dang missed the point prediction by 1.

FPD

Reaction score
I was so wrong about the Giants game, that I'm kind of afraid to make my prediction this week. The reason is, I'm just feelin' it man! I see our revitalized defense rollin' in this one! Our offense is also giving me good vibes all around, especially this week! So, my thoughts are not based on intense analytics, hours of film study, or close examination. But I just have a feeling the Hawks are going to run the Cards out of their own stadium. I will admit to being a bit hesitant about Hopkins. However, I think our young guys keep up with him for the most part. Therefore, I have our Hawks moving on up to 6-3. Think about that y'all...6-3!!

Hawks - 33
Cards - 23

(It only gets that close in garbage time!)
Dang, I was so close! WTG to whomever won!

Lagartixa

Reaction score
This team is really coming together defensively and with a mistake free special teams I don't see any reason we lose to Phoenix.
The part of this that gives me pause is that they're desperate and this is a division game. Weird things happen.
I've been wrong so many weeks I quit
Keeping score.

Here's the Jedi mind trick....

Seattle 17
Phoenix 20

"These are not the 2015-2021 games the Seahawks should have won but let slip away that you're looking for."

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Some solid predictions on this one. My favorite was the one calling for a Cards blowout. Yeah, the Hawks now 8-1-1 in the last 10 games at Arizona.
We have their number at this point.