Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bengals @ Seahawks)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Finally bitches!!

The 2019 season is upon us. Christmas in September indeed! So let me get right to it. Even before Clowney, I have been preaching 11-5. It just feels right to me. Hell, maybe even 12-4! Why not? Yes, many of you can give me reasons for why not but YAWN. I don't want to get caught up in the what ifs and what about thats....

This team has that feel to it man. It just does. Sometimes it's not about X's and O's but the feeling that there's something special brewing again for this franchise. Do you really think Russ isn't going back to the Super Bowl? Well, why not this year?

Why not?

The NFC is FULL of talented teams, and the Seahawks are certainly one of them. If (I know IF) Ansah is who we hope he will be, and Clowney does his thing...Once Reed returns in Week 6...Damn, this front 7 could be COULD be the best in the damn league. And won't THAT be fun to watch?

Forget even all of that. I have always said with Russ you always have a chance, period. With the blessings of Schneider's brilliance this off-season (perhaps his finest??), this team has a true shot to be special again.

Oh yeah, prediction time. Sorry Bengals.

Aros' Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Bengals 17

Aros' Fearless Record: 0-0

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Hawks win 30-20

Chris Carson is a beast and our LB's are the best core in the NFL!

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Hawks 24
Cincy 6

Hawks D gets a TD. Offense is super conservative.

nanomoz

Reaction score
I have feelings for this post. Strong feelings.
Thanks, Godfodda.

UGly win: 17-16

bevellisthedevil

Reaction score
I have a feeling we are going to destroy the Bengals 31-10 giving everyone unrealistic expectations for this team.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
So is this the REAL Aros? If so, good to see ya, old buddy.

And here's my fearless prediction...which is the same as yours......'Hawks 27-Bengals 17.

Go 'Hawks!!

kf3339

Reaction score
bevellisthedevil":26lwd92e said:
I have a feeling we are going to destroy the Bengals 31-10 giving everyone unrealistic expectations for this team.

This is my prediction on the other threads and sticking to it!

31-10 Hawks! :2thumbs:

BubbaGump

Reaction score
28-6 Seahawks win. I see the defense getting 5 sacks. Like you said Aros, this season has a feeling to it and I’m glad it is finally started!

chris98251

Reaction score
This is going to be flag fest day, nobody is really in game day sync yet, Pete throws two challenge flags for pass interference whether to negate on us or get one on them.

We win but it's not going to look dominant on the score board as it should even if we have better personnel.

Seahawks 23 Bengals 17

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
This year's team is simply legit and well balanced with the only real concerns the secondary, WRs and DL depth behind the big names. This is going to be a very 2012ish promising season and a joy to watch. And I don't see any major reason why this team can't compete for the NFC title.

Bungalos 16
Seahawks 27

The Twelvethman

Reaction score
Have never bothered with this thread for some reason, time to get the FP badge.

Hawks 21-6 Bengals

DK has one reception for 62 yards and a TD.

Bout time for a Go Hawks too, GO HAWKS!!

HawkGA

Reaction score
Hawks start off slowly on offense but defense keeps the Bengals in check. Offense clicks a bit more in the second half. DK hauls in two bombs, Hawks win 24-10.

xray

Reaction score
Hawks win a a close game .

Hawkboi

Reaction score
LymonHawk":5pab36lg said:
So is this the REAL Aros? If so, good to see ya, old buddy.

And here's my fearless prediction...which is the same as yours......'Hawks 27-Bengals 17.

Go 'Hawks!!

There's only one Aros', and it's always good to see his postings.... 31- 10 Seahawks win this one! :irishdrinkers:

ivotuk

Reaction score
Remember that quiet confidence that 2013 had about it? I feel that again. No urgency, no worry, no "what ifs. "

This game will start off slow, running the ball, and the Bengals game plan will be all about stopping the run. But then Pete will give Brian and Russell the go ahead to open it up, and the floodgates will will burst open when Seattle intercepts Andy Dalton.

Seahawks 27 Bengals 10

Latest posts