Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Bengals @ Seahawks)

mort

Reaction score
I like the sound of that 31-10. I’ll add -Andy tormented all day long and sacked 5 times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IndyHawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":1ug30gzu said:
So is this the REAL Aros? If so, good to see ya, old buddy.

And here's my fearless prediction...which is the same as yours......'Hawks 27-Bengals 17.

Go 'Hawks!!
Wen greased him with some green :mrgreen: :sarcasm_on:
Hawks will win..12-7

NJlargent

Reaction score
We have started out slow every season recently. Tough to see Cincy taking advantage though. 16-10 seahawks

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Well, Chawker probably needs more than one panty liner, so I'll just copy my prediction from the other thread.

Sloppy game for us. Shocker, I know. The one positive thing we take out of it is a dramatically different, and more effective offensive line. There are some solid holes, and our RBs take advantage of them, gaining some nice highlights on chunk plays. We don't capitalize on these nice runs, and they only yields 10 points. Pass protection is a struggle against a pretty damn good d-line. Wilson can't get in sync with his new receiving corps, and holds the ball way too long, all day long. He takes some chances with his legs, but he lacks the speed he once had. He comes up gimpy in the 3rd quarter.

The defense is all over the place, and struggles to contain with consistency. They are on the field for way too much time, and are worn out by the fourth. Our LB's keep us in the game, with Wagner being the real player of the game, although he isn't awarded the accolade. Our D-line gets some nice hits on the QB, but it's choppy and inconsistent. They are pretty sloppy too, though, and our bend, but don't break, defensive philosophy holds them to 13 points.

Final score, Seahawks lose 13-10 and a gimpy RW who doesn't miss a series.

0-0

acer1240

Reaction score
I've gone back and forth but I'm with doc on this one. 24-13 Bengals