Aros’ Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Steelers)

WarHawks

Reaction score
27-24 Hawks in ot if our D comes to play. Reverse that score if they don't.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Is it true Pittsburgh hasn't beaten the Seahawks in Seattle since 1983?

Unlikely they'll win this game.

Seahawks 31
Steelers 27

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken, both the Seahawks and Steelers are 8 and 7 teams to this point.
Both teams are in the RED when it comes to point differential for the season.

What continues to bother me is the injury list.
Seahawk's have 5 players ruled out for the game, plus another 5 players designated as questionable.
Steeler's have 3 players ruled out for this game, and only 1 player designated as questionable.

This should not be the normal year after year after year.
Yet, it is the Seahawk's normal to have an injury list three times as long as opposing teams.
This has been going on for ten years now.

I'm a bit tired of it myself:

morgulon1

Reaction score
Unless I am mistaken, both the Seahawks and Steelers are 8 and 7 teams to this point.
Both teams are in the RED when it comes to point differential for the season.

What continues to bother me is the injury list.
Seahawk's have 5 players ruled out for the game, plus another 5 players designated as questionable.
Steeler's have 3 players ruled out for this game, and only 1 player designated as questionable.

This should not be the normal year after year after year.
Yet, it is the Seahawk's normal to have an injury list three times as long as opposing teams.
This has been going on for ten years now.

I'm a bit tired of it myself:
It seems to be normal in Petey's kumbaya land of fun .

Palmegranite

Reaction score
I hope the questionables play, and aren't saving themselves for the golf course.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Well the pundits have GURANTEED that George Pickens will get at least 200 yards receiving and a few TDs, so I guess we're screwed. I'm sure Goodell has the refs on speed dial for this one.

If they just played the game 20-17 Hawks.

With Goodell's influence Stealers 24 Hawks 20.

Hawknight

Reaction score
Hawks are the better team and are gonna' ride the momentum to another win. Should be a great battle. If this was on the road, I'd be a lot more concerned overall.

Hawks win 23-16
Geno has another solid game, followed by a bunch of excuses as to why he played well and why the Hawks won.
You know, like every other time they win. It's never the Hawks who played well, it's the opponent who played bad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

nwHawk

Reaction score
Shout out to Mafe, go get that 10th sack! Hell, get two.

Playing at home is like home cooking for this team, this year. I think the offense flashes a bit earlier and then grinds. Defense should look solid and might just be gelling at the right time. Look for 4 sacks and about of energy. I think the “pace” of the game feel better then the final score.

Seahawks …..24
Thieves………..16

Season 9-6

Hawknight

Reaction score
Ever since a certain game was stolen from us, I've wished nothing but doom on this yellow toweled heathen of a team. Bitter still deep though the core of my soul.
Seahawks 49
Yellow toweled ref loved bastards 13

Make them pay

renofox

Reaction score
Based on past history this is the exact type of game that Geno and the O-line would normally shit the bed. I think Geno surprises and deer-in-headlights Geno does not make an appearance. He takes some sacks, but not a bunch of stupid hold-the-ball-forever sacks. I doubt we get Lions/Cowboys Geno, but Panthers/Commanders Geno will be good enough.

Defense allows lots of 5-10+ yard runs and some explosives, but also gets enough 0/1/2 yard stuffs strung together to force the Stealers to use their passing game more than they like. Spoon kicks butt and the other DBs keep it under control. Seahawks with multiple turnovers.

Seahawks 23
Stealers 17

rtd: 12-3

Vesuve

Reaction score
Seahawks win by 2 in a last minute field goal:

Sea 28
Pit 26