Aros’ Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Steelers)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My bravado has subsided after the Bengals beat down. I was pissed they made the Steelers look like world beaters. Truth is, I’m a bit nervous with yet another backup QB coming in that if we aren’t playing our best on defense can do a similar job against us.

Add in their good defense and we have a good game on our hands. Still, I see no reason to believe we can’t ultimately handle them at home now that they are on a two game winning streak and the confidence has been restored.

But mostly I see us beating the Steelers because screw them.

Aros’ Fearless Prediction: Seahawks 27 - Steelers 19

Aros’ Fearless Record: 10-5

xray

Reaction score
Unfortunately for the Hawks ; the come from behind last minute wins , come to an end . Steelers by a smidge . imho

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
But mostly I see us beating the Stealers because screw them.
This!

And I fixed it for ya.

Nothing wrong with a 'just F them'. And their QB.

I think we're up for it. Are you kidding me? Last home game of the year. Fresh off a 2 game confidence winning streak. We beat the refs last game!! Set for the playoffs if we don't screw it up. Spoon might be back!!!! C'mon - we got this.

WTH, I'll guess: Hawks 28 - Stealers 17

My record is that I don't care about my record ;)

EDIT: AND, it's the last 'perfect' RedZone day of the year. Rest of League in morning. Us in the afternoon. After my new job owning me and the ridiculous night game stretch - this is gonna be awesome!

NoGain

Reaction score
I could see a bunch of FG's in this game...

Hawks 23
Steelers 16

94Smith

Reaction score
Steelers defense is tough and my pick for DPOY on the right side of the line, TJ Watt, will give your line fits. I did not watch the current iteration of the Steelers with Mason Rudolph at QB, but the version with Kenny Pickett was very pedestrian. I feel like this game could go either way but will side with the Hawks at home. 23-17.

11-2 to date

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Hawks are the better team and are gonna' ride the momentum to another win. Should be a great battle. If this was on the road, I'd be a lot more concerned overall.

Hawks win 23-16
Geno has another solid game, followed by a bunch of excuses as to why he played well and why the Hawks won.
You know, like every other time they win. It's never the Hawks who played well, it's the opponent who played bad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ozzy

Reaction score
I think Geno plays well in this one and it's just enough to win in a close one. Team seems to be coming together at the right time and this is a game you should win.

23-20 Seattle.

Chawker

Reaction score
Stand a side kids, the master has arrived. Its NostraChawker !

After a nigth of gazing into my bowl of water, this is what I've forseen.

The Migthy Seahawks 31

Those wretched Sqeelers 17

Cheers

Last edited:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
The things Pitt. does well is play D, and get after the QB. Geno seemingly gets rattled when he gets thumped often and checks down too much, or is in decisive with tight throws. To me the key to success is the OLine protection if they can protect Geno he can work the Steelers over.

After that, if the Hawks can actually run the ball creatively instead of occasionally giving touches to Chabonnet for three up the gut and a cloud of dusto, or to Walker for an intended three up the gut successfully avoided with a jump cut, but then only a short gain our O could have a good day allowing play action to work will only make Geno better. He needs all the help he can get. It'd be nice to see Witherspoon back doing his thing and Woolen ready to thump and lay the wood.

I expect the D to show up, and want to see more pressure from our young DEs, and from Wiilliams who has been a strong addition, and to see the other underachievers show up like they did in Nashville. It would be nice to see our young DB corps step up and pick off a few balls.

Should this all happen the Steelers will have a long day allowing the Hawks to build upon their momentum.

Truly hate the Steelers, and want the Hawks to thump them.

Think the Hawks really show up for the home finale. Am predicting a very happy fanbase and a convincing W.

35-16 Seattle wins.

Last edited:

LTH

Reaction score
To win this game the Hawks will have to be able to run the ball... they must commit to the run game.

Hawks 27 -20

Last edited:

morgulon1

Reaction score
Seahawks are gonna Seahawk. Petey Pete will say all the buzzwords but Clint Hurtt
Will fail to get the defense ready to go and Seattle loses a close one in the 4th quarter.

Pittsburgh 24
Seattle. 16

YTD 7-8

Keyhawk

Reaction score
I feel comfortable with this game. Listening to Pete on the podcast and NFL Radio, it sounds like he really has the team ready. The 12s will make it hard on their offense. Seahawks take early lead and keep it for the entire game. We win.