Are We Losing Our Voice?

zchurch74

Reaction score
I was there and it was loud but not like it was a few years back. I live in Lincoln Nebraska so we go to Chiefs games every once in awhile and I can say they are louder then us. In the last 4 years I have been to 3 Seahawks games and 2 chiefs games. They are consistently louder and they cheer almost the entire game. their First Down chant is WAY LOUDER and more in sync.

zchurch74

Reaction score
I was there and it was loud but not like it was a few years back. I live in Lincoln Nebraska so we go to Chiefs games every once in awhile and I can say they are louder then us. In the last 4 years I have been to 3 Seahawks games and 2 chiefs games. They are consistently louder and they cheer almost the entire game. their First Down chant is WAY LOUDER and more in sync.

Reaction score
For me the first game I noticed CLink being noticeably less loud was Hawks vs Giants 2014 reg season game in November. I could go on and on what my thoughts are regarding the reasoning but that was the game that my wife and I both left saying....wow it was noticeably different.

Threedee

Reaction score
coorslighthawk":2wgmtlpd said:
For me the first game I noticed CLink being noticeably less loud was Hawks vs Giants 2014 reg season game in November. I could go on and on what my thoughts are regarding the reasoning but that was the game that my wife and I both left saying....wow it was noticeably different.

Well, beating the Giants has become passé in Seattle.