Are We Losing Our Voice?

chris98251

Reaction score
Washington49er":5705yawn said:
The Hawks are Professional football team, their wins and losses should depend the coaching and performance of the players not how loud the fans are.

I'm sorry but I can't believe you even have a thread about this.

If you had fans in the stands maybe you could understand.

Washington49er

Reaction score
chris98251":2m0y40hf said:
Washington49er":2m0y40hf said:
The Hawks are Professional football team, their wins and losses should depend the coaching and performance of the players not how loud the fans are.

If you had fans in the stands maybe you could understand.

Oh we have fans, just dont feel like we need to compete with places like Arrowhead to win games. It is hilarious watching all the 12s riding back on the ferry trying to talk. Much quieter.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":16nokwv8 said:

This is one of those posts that reflect someone's jealousy cast forward as cynicism and snide sarcasm.

Surely the poster is aware of the win percebtages a toss sports of the home team, and the increase in those wins by clubs with famous atmospheres.

Yet, here he is trying to find a way to demean sometbi g he clearly longs for.

sutz

Reaction score
Probably shouldn't judge this early in the season. Nobody is in mid-season form yet. ;)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
sutz":nfioi2a2 said:
Probably shouldn't judge this early in the season. Nobody is in mid-season form yet. ;)

49er fans seem to be

Washington49er

Reaction score
Uncle Si":ufuhjcfn said:
Washington49er":ufuhjcfn said:

This is one of those posts that reflect someone's jealousy cast forward as cynicism and snide sarcasm.

Surely the poster is aware of the win percebtages a toss sports of the home team, and the increase in those wins by clubs with famous atmospheres.

No just think its ridiculous how much stock some of you put into being loud. I understand the concept of noise disrupting the oppositions offense, but how many times have you seen the Hawks get as many or more false starts as the opposing team? So is it really affective?

I see you guys complaining because you were at the game and the 12 next to you wasn't yelling enough. I think you even had a thread " We weren't loud enough" and blamed the loss on it.

I really think it's funny when the same people that claim the Clinks design doesn't offer an advantage to the Hawks because of the noise level turn around and complain because fellow fans weren't loud enough.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Washington49er":10r0qj3i said:
Uncle Si":10r0qj3i said:
Washington49er":10r0qj3i said:

No just think its ridiculous how much stock some of you put into being loud. I understand the concept of noise disrupting the oppositions offense, but how many times have you seen the Hawks get as many or more false starts as the opposing team? So is it really affective?

I see you guys complaining because you were at the game and the 12 next to you wasn't yelling enough. I think you even had a thread " We weren't loud enough" and blamed the loss on it.

I really think it's funny when the same people that claim the Clinks design doesn't offer an advantage to the Hawks because of the noise level turn around and complain because fellow fans weren't loud enough.

Of course you do. Your post and subsequent logic lack any real understanding of atmosphere and it's importance and connection with fans.

It also lacks any perspective of fans who have participated in making that atmosphere and are struggling with the factors that are contributing to it's demise. This is happening across sports.

What's funny is your inability to grasp that, yet your insistence in trying to diminish it here. In trying to seem smarter than the fans of the team whose board you busy, your post looks, well, silly

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Uncle Si":258itxl5 said:
Washington49er":258itxl5 said:
Uncle Si":258itxl5 said:
Washington49er":258itxl5 said:

Of course you do. Your post and subsequent logic lack any real understanding of atmosphere and it's importance and connection with fans.

It also lacks any perspective of fans who have participated in making that atmosphere and are struggling with the factors that are contributing to it's demise. This is happening across sports.

What's funny is your inability to grasp that, yet your insistence in trying to diminish it here. In trying to seem smarter than the fans of the team whose board you busy, your post looks, well, silly

He’s a niner troll. I banned him once, he’s back under a new “personality”. Same exact posting style though.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1ahovcn1 said:
Uncle Si":1ahovcn1 said:
Washington49er":1ahovcn1 said:
Uncle Si":1ahovcn1 said:

He’s a niner troll. I banned him once, he’s back under a new “personality”. Same exact posting style though.

Imagine being the guy who has to create new internet names just so they can troll opposing fan bases.

What a world

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3c69b7eu said:
Sports Hernia":3c69b7eu said:
Uncle Si":3c69b7eu said:
Washington49er":3c69b7eu said:

Imagine being the guy who has to create new internet names just so they can troll opposing fan bases.

What a world
Yeah it’s quite sad. ....and junior highish behavior. Most normal people grow out of that once they reach adulthood.

Seymour

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3o14ul9l said:
Sports Hernia":3o14ul9l said:
Uncle Si":3o14ul9l said:
Washington49er":3o14ul9l said:

What a world

Wish him to the cornfield Anthony!!!

Badman

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2epc1fy8 said:
Uncle Si":2epc1fy8 said:
Washington49er":2epc1fy8 said:
Uncle Si":2epc1fy8 said:

Ah Mr Broken record is back I see. Just like Marv said you cant contribute anything worth while, so resort to the 9er troll fallback.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3hpefgsj said:
Washington49er":3hpefgsj said:
Uncle Si":3hpefgsj said:
Washington49er":3hpefgsj said:

Again wrong. I just think its pathetic that a bunch of grown men are crying about their teams fans not being loud enough.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1w8ph65t said:
Ha Ha @ LivinginHawktown aka WashingtonNiner

Well at least you've narrowed your paranoid conspiracies down to just one aka.

Washington49er

Reaction score
Its like shooting fish in a barrel.just too easy to get some of your skirts raised.

Fun to watch though.

Meanwhile I'll go make some more popcorn.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":pwmbsndz said:
Sports Hernia":pwmbsndz said:
Uncle Si":pwmbsndz said:
Washington49er":pwmbsndz said:

Ah Mr Broken record is back I see. Just like Marv said you cant contribute anything worth while, so resort to the 9er troll fallback.
Sorry if the truth strikes a little too close to home for your liking. I’m not the one trolling a Niners forum

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2ewiu7tg said:
Sports Hernia":2ewiu7tg said:
Ha Ha @ LivinginHawktown aka WashingtonNiner

Well at least you've narrowed your paranoid conspiracies down to just one aka.
Translation: You’re 100% correct Sports Hernia!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Washington49er":2872s5zp said:
Its like shooting fish in a barrel.just too easy to get some of your skirts raised.

Fun to watch though.

Meanwhile I'll go make some more popcorn.
It doesn’t take a special talent or skill to troll an enemy teams forums, though in your miserable existence you find it to be quite an accomplishment.

Enjoy Jed York, we do.

Threedee

Reaction score
A colleague of mine (Bucs/Gators) said he went to the game with his wife and friends, and was disappointed that there was no "Legion of... BOOM" shoutout at the beginning of the game. My take is that with Thomas, Sherman, and Chancellor gone, it's not really the LOB anymore.