Any news on Christian Haynes?

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
I really enjoyed reading his bio including his plans for the future. Apparently likes to cook and wants to open a restaurant.
I love him already, after decades of learning how to enjoy a great variety of cooking, I am learning how to cook these days and I have great respect for folks who can cook.

OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Guys help. I haven't heard any news on Cody Bartman.
Lots love for our Cody:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He's in the best shape of his life and coming into the season with a chip on his shoulder.
Gee, he couldn't do that for us?
I think he sucked anyway, it's not his fault he's slow and stiff like a corpse.
You really cannot fix genetic traits.

Lagartixa

Reaction score
He's in the best shape of his life and coming into the season with a chip on his shoulder.

If you're talking about Cody Barton, I love your comment very much.

The whole has-a-chip-on-his-shoulder thing is irrelevant nonsense, and it makes me sad when people here repeat it as if they actually believe it. Any professional athlete at the major-league level is a freak of nature who has also busted his ass to get where he is. A chip on a bad player's shoulder can't make him a good player.

And when you read or hear that a player is "in the best shape of his life," it's almost always about some player well into the process of washing out of the league, whether he's a has-been or a never-was.

EDITED to add: since it looks like saying "I love your comment very much" didn't make it obvious enough for fender (see his comment below this one), I love @Rat's comment precisely because I found it hilarious. It's a perfect parody of two silly things fans tell themselves, and I'm sure that's how it was meant, if he was indeed talking about Barton.

Last edited:
OP
OP
toffee

toffee

Reaction score
Silence in OTA and TC wasn't meritless? Our coaches were following their grandma's advises, like, "nothing good to say don't say it at all."

Christian Haynes were drafted at worst as Bradford replacement, at best as our franchise LG.

So far our OC announced publicly that he lack technique, and strength/power. Definitely not a good start.

Bear-Hawk

Reaction score
Silence in OTA and TC wasn't meritless? Our coaches were following their grandma's advises, like, "nothing good to say don't say it at all."

Christian Haynes were drafted at worst as Bradford replacement, at best as our franchise LG.

So far our OC announced publicly that he lack technique, and strength/power. Definitely not a good start.
Trade him to the Bears. We will take him!

MORGULON

Reaction score

This is from Seaside Joe regarding the offensive line.