Aaron Rodgers vs Seahawks

Ruminator

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3ss2zjbj said:
seahawksny":3ss2zjbj said:
I see us winning and big too.
but if it doesn't happen, I could live with Rodgers lifting Halas trophy. Jerry Jones on other hand?
Don't know if I could stomach that. So, dallas out is a great thing

Yeah this is how I feel too. At least if the Hawks fall on their face and the Packers move on, I can at least be OK with that. I couldn't stand if the Cowboys made it to the Super Bowl.

Agree. It's almost worth holding a parade downtown Seattle just to celebrate the Cowboys being ousted from the playoffs!

Mase

Reaction score
-- What they hope to exploit will be our right cornerback. If Mad Max is back, and that is very likely, then in our base against two wides we will be fine. However, Green Bay is most comfortable in 3WR, 1TE, 1RB sets or often 4WR. That sometimes moves Max inside and puts Simon back on the edge. He has a bright future, but he seems to be playing with very little confidence right now. If he steps up, we won't even give up 16, but if he plays at tentatively as he did last night, they will attack him.

That might be what they referring to. However, if you wanted an answer on who and what we are preparing to "exploit", I apologize, I don't have time to answer, I have work tomorrow morning. Beastmo..... no, if I get started I won't stop.

Go Hawks,

Mase

scutterhawk

Reaction score
It's stupid to look past any team in the Playoffs.........Well........EXCEPT the Cheesy-boys from Green Bay, that is.
Seahawks going to & thru SB 49. :twisted: :thfight7: "Maker My Words" :th2thumbs:

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Done deal, lock it up. Hawks will play in Arizona for another SB!

OP
OP
Chawks1

Chawks1

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1fkkzya9 said:
Grahamhawker":1fkkzya9 said:
Chawks1":1fkkzya9 said:
Exploit us? Huh??? They struggle on the road. They didn't beat a winning team away from Green Bay all year. When they faced a good D on the road, like Buffalo or Detroit, Rodgers really struggled. No way we lose with the #1 D at home in the NFCCG. Green Bays D isn't even as good as Carolinas. I expect similar results.

When was their last win on the road against a team that finished with a winning record?

Rumor has it sometime in 2112 season...can that be right?

Actually, it appears it was Oct 14, 2012: GB 42 @ HOU 24

Other food for thought, both teams finished 12-4. But definitely different level of competition:

Seahawks strength of schedule - .525
Seahawks strength of victory. - .513

Green Bay strength of schedule - .482
Green Bay strength of victory. - .440

We are battle tested. Again, playing at home on national TV for a chance at a repeat to go to the Super Bowl. I don't see us having any different result than what happened against Carolina.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
themunn":18b6xp03 said:
Grahamhawker":18b6xp03 said:
Chawks1":18b6xp03 said:
Exploit us? Huh??? They struggle on the road. They didn't beat a winning team away from Green Bay all year. When they faced a good D on the road, like Buffalo or Detroit, Rodgers really struggled. No way we lose with the #1 D at home in the NFCCG. Green Bays D isn't even as good as Carolinas. I expect similar results.

When was their last win on the road against a team that finished with a winning record?

Rumor has it sometime in 2112 season...can that be right?

when these guys played for them

2112_large-02.jpg
Correctamundo. They did some song about a guy that found a relic that made music but he was not allowed to play it because of the need to keep the average and the elders were against it or some such. Afterwards, there was a visit by some people that assumed control.

PackerNation

Reaction score
Hawkpower":zbmpow3j said:
brimsalabim":zbmpow3j said:
According to the NFL network 75% of responders to their pole are picking Greenbay.

GreenBay Bandwagon fans are numerous across the U.S.

Plus, lots of people hate us, and or dont want to see a repeat champ.

This is not correct. Bandwagon fans are rare for the Packers. The Packers have a huge following in general that dates all the way back to the 60's when the Packers won 5 straight Championships. In the NFL, Packer fans most likely outnumber other teams by a wide margin.

Band wagon fans are for teams that have a long period of terrible seasons and they can't sell out their own stadiums and their fans disappear in droves. We have not had many (losing seasons) in the last 20 some years. You want band wagon fans, talk about the Dallas Cowboys, not teams like New England and Green Bay. Even when Green Bay struggled, Lambeau sold out every single game since 1960 and has a season ticket waiting list of around 30 years. That is not bandwagon. That is hardcore.

As to 75% of the responders picking the Packers, those are just fans that want the Packers to win. Most of them probably know that Green Bay will be underdogs going into Sundays game.

Latest posts