Aaron Rodgers vs Seahawks

tom sawyer

Reaction score
It will be a good game, but we will win. Make no mistake about it.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
According to the NFL network 75% of responders to their pole are picking Greenbay.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
morgulon1":30usysnj said:
KPA":30usysnj said:
Maybe he'll try Sherman this time.

Rodgers fanboy Merrill Hodge just came on ESPN and said that GB would exploit us. What a hater/bitch.

What on earth is Rodgers going to "exploit" ???

The only rational thought I can process is if he was talking about Max still being out, other than that, what weakness would good ol' Aaron be showing the world??

Hawkpower

Reaction score
brimsalabim":19atgxak said:
According to the NFL network 75% of responders to their pole are picking Greenbay.

GreenBay Bandwagon fans are numerous across the U.S.

Plus, lots of people hate us, and or dont want to see a repeat champ.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
In Seattle our Twelves will root against GB #12. While in Foxboro there will also be a battle of 12s in Luck & Brady.

OP
OP
Chawks1

Chawks1

Reaction score
Exploit us? Huh??? They struggle on the road. They didn't beat a winning team away from Green Bay all year. When they faced a good D on the road, like Buffalo or Detroit, Rodgers really struggled. No way we lose with the #1 D at home in the NFCCG. Green Bays D isn't even as good as Carolinas. I expect similar results.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
In order to win this game we need a WR and a NT to step up. Who's it going to be?

We need a NT to bring pressure up the middle to Rogers to move and make Lacy run side line to side line. On offense some one needs to be that deep threat that takes the top off.

kearly

Reaction score
As long as Seattle commits to sound tackling, Lacy is screwed. Can Rodgers get the 30+ points he'll need with a limp and no run support? That would be something to see.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Chawks1":to0a6okl said:
Exploit us? Huh??? They struggle on the road. They didn't beat a winning team away from Green Bay all year. When they faced a good D on the road, like Buffalo or Detroit, Rodgers really struggled. No way we lose with the #1 D at home in the NFCCG. Green Bays D isn't even as good as Carolinas. I expect similar results.

When was their last win on the road against a team that finished with a winning record?

Rumor has it sometime in 2112 season...can that be right?

DangerousDoug

Reaction score
brimsalabim":3lpei5g8 said:

Responders to their "pole" - unintentionally hilarious because it's true for those picking GB

marko358

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3eraumkk said:
Chawks1":3eraumkk said:

When was their last win on the road against a team that finished with a winning record?

Christopher lloyd doc brown back to the future

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
frosted21":1vr7b7wq said:
Sarlacc83":1vr7b7wq said:
Sterlinghawk":1vr7b7wq said:
Some will think I'm kidding, but I don't think GB knows how to run 5 times in a row.

Ever seen it?

Either way it works in our favor if they're out of their comfort zone.

I bet Rodgers audibles out of a lot of runs. *I'm the best QB in the game!* *pick*

I'm sure you're...No? I mean...Did you....Watch? Today? Green Bay's first possession?

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbypla ... =400749518

1st and 10 at GB 40 (12:52) (Shotgun) E.Lacy up the middle to GB 39 for -1 yards (B.Carter, R.McClain). 0 0
2nd and 11 at GB 39 (12:24) (No Huddle, Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short left to J.Nelson to 50 for 11 yards (B.Carr).
1st and 10 at 50 (11:56) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right end to DAL 31 for 19 yards (J.Heath, G.Selvie).
1st and 10 at DAL 31 (11:28) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right end to DAL 26 for 5 yards (G.Selvie).
2nd and 5 at DAL 26 (10:57) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right tackle to DAL 16 for 10 yards (J.Heath).
1st and 10 at DAL 16 (10:23) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy left tackle to DAL 8 for 8 yards (B.Church).
2nd and 2 at DAL 8 (9:43) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy right tackle to DAL 4 for 4 yards (K.Bishop).
1st and 4 at DAL 4 (9:19) (No Huddle, Shotgun) E.Lacy left end to DAL 4 for no gain (J.Mincey; B.Church).

2nd and 4 at DAL 4 (8:38) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short left to D.Adams.
3rd and 4 at DAL 4 (8:34) (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass short middle to A.Quarless for 4 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

That's one of the reasons I love .net so much...you aren't getting away with nothing. I was kinda fishing with that statement, I mean I figured they had rushed five times in a row before but didn't know when or how frequently and had forgotten about the first drive...appreciate the diligence

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":3qxsvgy5 said:
Chawks1":3qxsvgy5 said:

Actually, it appears it was Oct 14, 2012: GB 42 @ HOU 24

lukerguy

Reaction score
I remember discussing our probability with #1 seed with a Packers fan on this board a few weeks ago. I said that I couldn't see us getting #1 since GB wouldn't lose to Buffalo and Detroit... He made the point that teams like Buffalo give the Packers fits because they can get a pass rush with only 4 rushers...

GB may very well beat Seattle this weekend, but it won't be easy given the fact that they cannot stop the read option dual threat running games (ask Kaepernick and Gore). They also have a hard time on the road, and against teams with good secondaries and pas rushes..

lukerguy

Reaction score
Wow, they lost to the Saints 44-24 and almost lost to the Vikings 24-21 on the road?

false start

Reaction score
BlueBlood":2yzwkta9 said:
Packer fans are so dillusional. I literally can't believe they are as stupid as some of them are talking
Because theyre confident their team will win?

Im sure their fans would think exactly the same thing if they viewed our board

Ruminator

Reaction score
brimsalabim":vnvio0s5 said:

I'm seeing a poll at NFL.com that asks "Who will play in Super Bowl XLIX?" and lists all four possibilities. Total number of votes is just under 50,000 as I write this, and the votes percentages are exactly what you would expect:

48% - Seahawks vs Patriots
29% - Seahawks vs Colts
15% - Packers vs Patriots
8% - Packers vs Colts

HawkFan72

Reaction score
seahawksny":3p7cztlw said:
I see us winning and big too.
but if it doesn't happen, I could live with Rodgers lifting Halas trophy. Jerry Jones on other hand?
Don't know if I could stomach that. So, dallas out is a great thing

Yeah this is how I feel too. At least if the Hawks fall on their face and the Packers move on, I can at least be OK with that. I couldn't stand if the Cowboys made it to the Super Bowl.

themunn

Reaction score
Grahamhawker":1lwlnezr said:
Chawks1":1lwlnezr said:

when these guys played for them

2112_large-02.jpg