49ers Broncos prediction thread

seabowl

Reaction score
Jimmy G was disgusting!!!! He SUCKED!!!

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
So all of you so-called fans(fantasy fans maybe?) are all hoping for Seahawks to lose every week too?
SMH, losers....
Whoa, that's a very hefty accusation you've got there. I never said I hoped the Seahawks would lose every week. Broncos, yeah I hope they lose every week. But for the Seahawks, the most I'm hoping for is for the rookies to get major experience and shedding rookie mistakes as early as possible. As far as I'm concerned, I don't even care what their win/loss record is THIS YEAR, as long as the rookies get valuable experience and playing time to acclimate to the big league and shine as early as possible. Please don't put words in my mouth next time, mmkay?

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Oh the old "Real Fan" canard. Surprised you didn't add the "how long you've been a fan," cherry on top.

I watch these games with pretty much the same energy I always do. Always want the Hawks to win. Yell at the TV. I'll be yelling with the 12s when I'm at the Hawks Giants game. Etc.

But when they inevitably lose, I'm ok with it, in a different way than most years. I know we aren't making a deep run, and I remember the 5-11 season that allowed us to draft Thomas with the fourteenth pick.

Just taking the long view, I guess.

But F the Ninnies. The one time I start to root for them a little, they can't do me one small favor.

Palmegranite

Reaction score
Whoa, that's a very hefty accusation you've got there. I never said I hoped the Seahawks would lose every week. Broncos, yeah I hope they lose every week. But for the Seahawks, the most I'm hoping for is for the rookies to get major experience and shedding rookie mistakes as early as possible. As far as I'm concerned, I don't even care what their win/loss record is THIS YEAR, as long as the rookies get valuable experience and playing time to acclimate to the big league and shine as early as possible. Please don't put words in my mouth next time, mmkay?
Rooting for wins for a divisional rival? Please explain that logic. As far as I know, the goal is for your team to get more wins than the others in the division. Its that simple no?

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
Rooting for wins for a divisional rival? Please explain that logic. As far as I know, the goal is for your team to get more wins than the others in the division. Its that simple no?
I mean, it's already been explained in my original post you replied to. I don't think anything else needs to be said, it's that simple, no?

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Stinky G was stinky G but Wilson has looked like absolute sh!t for 3 games now. Lol 😂